Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 07, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Why PSing isn't evil?

On Jun 17, 2:48 am, The Bobert wrote:
In article ,
"R.RajeshJebaAnbiah" wrote:
I...
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 781
Mac, Vista, XP (Was which PC)

On Jun 6, 5:21 pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
snip
Oh the hardware in Macs is as close to a PC as you can get too.
Just as well really as Mac performance was getting...
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Why PSing isn't evil?

On May 5, 5:07 am, The Bobert wrote:
In article ,
"R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah" wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Why PSing isn't evil?

On May 3, 4:06 pm, I wrote:
I'm wondering why touching isn't considered evil among photography
community? IOW, why photographers aren't taking oath not to use PS?

Many thanks for everyone...
Forum: Digital Photography May 3rd 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Why PSing isn't evil?

--
?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?
Email:...

On May 3, 12:22 am, "JohnR66" wrote:
R.RajeshJebaAnbiah" wrote in ...

Having...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 07, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Canon SD600 LCD grains

On May 1, 6:59 pm, "R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah"
wrote:
Having bought one SD600 lately, I have noticed minor grains in the LCD
while focusing or previewing through LCD....
Forum: Digital Photography May 1st 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Canon SD600 LCD grains

Having bought one SD600 lately, I have noticed minor grains in the LCD
while focusing or previewing through LCD. But, playing the photos
(after shoot), in LCD provides nice preview. Is it a known...
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
|stat| Most Popular Cameras in the Flickr Community

Mueen Nawaz wrote:
R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote:
FWIW, I just came across this Camera finder page in Flickr.com and
their stats on "Most Popular Cameras in the Flickr Community"
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
|stat| Most Popular Cameras in the Flickr Community

FWIW, I just came across this Camera finder page in Flickr.com and
their stats on "Most Popular Cameras in the Flickr Community"
http://www.flickr.com/cameras/:
# Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
# Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Newbie: Keep the camera assembled or not?

Randy Berbaum wrote:
snip
So I recommend using your lens cap at least when you are going to be
puting the camera back in its case.

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge. I see, my...
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Newbie: Keep the camera assembled or not?

Roy G wrote:
"R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah" wrote in message
snip
but seen lot of people esp, press...
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Newbie: Keep the camera assembled or not?

Bill wrote:
R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote:
snip
But I have to ask...why would you WANT to store it? Digital cameras are
not very effective if they're taken apart and sitting in a closet.

Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Newbie: Keep the camera assembled or not?

I'm completely newbie and recently bought d70s by the suggestion here.

I have ROWI camera bag like http://www.tamrac.com/images/5371m.jpg
and I'm not a regular user. I would like to know if it's...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 06, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
d70s newbie: Night photography

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
On 8 Jul 2006 09:33:47 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah"
wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance. As you...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
d70s newbie: Night photography

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
On 7 Jul 2006 07:45:08 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah"
wrote:

Sorry again; I have reuploaded...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
d70s newbie: Night photography

J. Clarke wrote:
snip
Thanks for your response. One of the major reason for my disappointment
is that, I took this photo

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17