Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R. Kennedy McEwen
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 12, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 42
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
What should I pay for a polarizing filter?

In article , Me
writes
On 3/09/2012 11:25 a.m., R. Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Me ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 12, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 42
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
What should I pay for a polarizing filter?

In article , Me
writes
On 3/09/2012 1:43 a.m., dadiOH wrote:

I generally agree but polarizers are also useful for removing reflections
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 12, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 42
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
What should I pay for a polarizing filter?

In article , Charles E. Hardwidge
writes
"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 12, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 42
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
What should I pay for a polarizing filter?

You should pay as much as Apple ask you to because
a circular piece of glass is just a rectangle with rounded corners!

Polarised or not, Apple have it covered. ;-)
--
Kennedy
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 12, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

In article , George Kerby
writes

On 7/7/12 2:13 PM, in article
2012070712131536579-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 12, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Software to check if images are blurred

In article , Mxsmanic
writes

You just shoot pictures
so that you can throw them away unseen.

Sadly, apart from instant chimping,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 12, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Software to check if images are blurred

In article , Alfred Molon
writes
In article , R. Kennedy McEwen
says...
I still...
Forum: Digital Photography June 21st 12, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Software to check if images are blurred

In article , Alfred Molon
writes

As to the 4000 images, if you visited the places I visited you would
understand why I took...
Forum: Digital Photography June 21st 12, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Software to check if images are blurred

In article , Alfred Molon
writes

Well, I just returned from a trip to Poland and Czechia with 4000 photos
and would like...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 12, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Britain = China? Seems like it's getting close

In article , MC
writes
As there
are only certain situations in which we can be arrested (unlike the USA
where the police seem to be able to...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Britain = China? Seems like it's getting close

In article , tony cooper
writes

I tried to get these officers to hassle me, but they just waved...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 12, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By R. Kennedy McEwen
Shroud of Turin - is it a photographic negative?

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:22:06 -0600, Wally wrote:

It was God who created...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12