Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R C & M S
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By R C & M S
ARIZONA DUDE RANCH IN TUCSON PICS TAKEN WITH KODAK DX4530

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/CK6kD6Yk

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/tt4ey7az

"You don't need to find yourself,
you really need to CREATE your self!
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By R C & M S
San Francisco Pics

CLICK ON THIS SITE
http://www.photoshow.net/watch/mY6aD3hr

CLICK ON THIS
http://www.photoshow.net/watch/Uk6zr8Yc
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By R C & M S
R.C. Here's my first Photoshow, uh, show! Very fun. Glad I'm did it.

you aint got it yet.....send photoshow to yourself first to test it out,
then
send it to us

"Digidork" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By R C & M S
Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

we took pics or crew on ships did
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
On 7/31/06 9:11 AM, R C & M S wrote:
NO! THIS NOT ...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By R C & M S
Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

NO! THIS NOT PROMO FOR LINES... we are retired and just like to travel on
those cruise lines....

"John McWilliams" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By R C & M S
Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

west 15 street is the chelsea area of manhattan....i was born at st vincents
hospital where 9-11 victims were taken....sad sad sad but it was better back
in my day..thanks for kind words on...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By R C & M S
Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

thank you for kind words....yes music comes with program 125+songs to choose
from plus you can choose frames and transitions...it is easy to use....yeah
go cruising=its like dreaming except you are...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By R C & M S
Found this program to present my photos...what do you think?

Photoshow of Mercury Cruise Ship

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/yP8Cx2Kq

Photoshow of Princess Cruise Ship

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/iA8yJ2dZ