Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wayne
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By Wayne
Aspect Ratio Essay

I think the text is way too long because you are very thourough and are
trying to explain the details. Yes, they may be important, but if you can't
deliver the key message in the first two...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
Posted By Wayne
Continuous Florescent Lighting

In article ,
says...

The problem then and now is that word "continuous" Continuous in one
respect is great and that is...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
Posted By Wayne
Continuous Florescent Lighting

In article ,
says...

The problem then and now is that word "continuous" Continuous in one
respect is great and that is...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Wayne
macro focusing

In article , says...
I am having trouble figuring out how to get a sharp focus
and detail on an object about 3 inches long or more. For example when I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 21st 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I think one more E2 extension tube would give me what I want.

Probably would. It is a big lens, but two...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 21st 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I think one more E2 extension tube would give me what I want.

Probably would. It is a big lens, but two...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I do have a 105 macro lens and a +2 diopter 2-element closeup lens. Now
I need a cast iron...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I do have a 105 macro lens and a +2 diopter 2-element closeup lens. Now
I need a cast iron...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Wayne
Film Flash in Digital Camera.

In article tuiIi.3231$yO2.1158@trndny01, says...

Only if its trigger voltage isn't too high. It will fry or harm a
digital.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I made an interesting purchase... my first extension tube... and a
rather odd one at that.

A few...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
Interesting Nikon E-2 extension tube (pre-Ai 14mm)

In article ,
says...

I made an interesting purchase... my first extension tube... and a
rather odd one at that.

A few...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Wayne
dots per inch?

In article ,
says...

There can only be one interpretation if asked for a digital file. It
would only mean printer dot resolution if...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to aus.photo,fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Wayne
You can with a Nikon, not with a Canon ;-))

In article ,
says...

After a run with paper targets and various delays we went to the dark
room to develop the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to aus.photo,fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Wayne
You can with a Nikon, not with a Canon ;-))

In article , says...

That´s all. The camera thinks it has no flash and all automatic stuff is
gone, but the flash DOES fire!! So I was...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Wayne
Watching jpegs burned to DVD on DVD player

In article ,
says...

Hi,

I am running Windows Vista on my PC and burned a DVD of jpegs using
the burn icon in...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Wayne
Best pixel dimensions to display slides on TV?

In article ,
says...

Next, I want to prepare some "slide shows" for display on a standard
(not HD) television. I'll be...
Forum: Digital Photography July 16th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Wayne
Can I partition my 1 GIG SD Card ?

In article , says...

Yes, you CAN, but you most likely won't have to. I used a compact flash
card in two different makes of cameras -- Canon...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 13th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
Fabulous Water Drop Photography [PICS]

In article , says...

5) A photo sensor in the path of that strobe which triggered the
high-intensity one actually taking the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne
Focal Length and Angles

In article Nlhji.10870$vG2.8067@trnddc02,
says...

An angle does give an exact measure of what the lens will cover.

No, that is a false statement. I may be missing...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne
Focal Length and Angles

In article Oa7ji.3387$Np2.3255@trnddc07,
says...

Eventually, it may not be a problem as sensors approach sizes
that give a unitary lens factor but, is there much...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By Wayne
NiMH Chargers that I May Have Missed

In article ,
says...

NiMH has a notoriously weak dV/dt. That is why they use both dV/dt and
dT/dt.

Yes, it does, and sensing it at...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By Wayne
NiMH Chargers that I May Have Missed

In article ,
says...

The ΔV method would not have required the change from 0.33C to 0.5C.

It is not a requirement, it will...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By Wayne
NiMH Chargers that I May Have Missed

In article ,
says...

what's the best way to get it replaced - contact maha or thomas
distributing?

I dont know, I have not done...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By Wayne
NiMH Chargers that I May Have Missed

In article ,
says...

While they can't make the manual too complicated, it's also the case
that the reason for the termination...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Wayne
What is 32-bit color?

In article 2007070509580175249%not@dotcom, says...

On graphics chipsets without HW alpha, 32-bits is a waste. The extra 8
bits simply padding for the byte alignment.

Yeah, not much...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77