Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 1.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Just Shoot Me
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 29th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"TRoss" wrote in message
That package contains two files - the only one you're interested in is
[Adobe DNG Converter.exe]....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 29th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Just Shoot Me wrote:
"TRoss" wrote

Or you could convert...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"TRoss" wrote in message
Or you could convert the RAW file to DNG - the DNG Converter v4.2
supports the 40D. That will...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"Paul Furman" wrote in message

At a minimum, try setting the in-camera controls to minimum contrast and
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

wrote in message
On Sep 28, 12:53 pm, "Just Shoot Me"
wrote:

snip

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"Charles" wrote in message

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

wrote in message
On Sep 26, 11:02 pm, "Just Shoot Me"
wrote:

snip

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"Pat" wrote in message

Tom, like usual I am in the minority here.

First off you need to do two things. First, correct the parallax and
then you need to light...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:37:19 GMT, Just Shoot Me wrote:

besides the lighting the apartment is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"Frank ess" wrote in message
Sorry to know about your recent and future losses. It's sad that we have
to outlive our...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 27th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:18:52 GMT, Just Shoot Me wrote:

one of the pictures that gave me a lot of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 27th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

"Somebody" wrote in message
I think I would have went for a subject that was a little more
interesting. Otherwise it looks...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 27th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Just Shoot Me
how would you have made this picture better?

lol first of all by mistake I posted this in the support group
were my trolls come from. So I guess my trolls that post here will know for
sure
and more will come. Sorry

one of the pictures that...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 26th 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Flash for Canon 40D

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message
If the camera's light meter is set to average the entire
scene, that bright window light doesn't really...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 22nd 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Flash for Canon 40D

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
Just Shoot Me wrote:
today while shooting it was a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 22nd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Flash for Canon 40D

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
I like aperture priority and use that for almost everything. The meter
chooses the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Film Flash in Digital Camera.

"Wayne" wrote in message
In article tuiIi.3231$yO2.1158@trndny01,
says...

Only if its...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Flash for Canon 40D

Just Shoot Me wrote:
as i wrote this I was thinkinking that perhaps if i opened up the apeture
the camera would have been able to work in the dark room
hmmm. it was set at f11.

"Paul...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Flash for Canon 40D

today while shooting it was a little late in the day and one of the rooms I
was taking
pictures of was very dark even tho it had a window.
the room was so dark that the camera would not take the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 20th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Film Flash in Digital Camera.

"RichA" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 1:33 pm, "Just Shoot Me" wrote:
I have found...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 19th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Film Flash in Digital Camera.

I have found an old
Sakur Auto 27B Flash
that I have never used.
Can something like this be used at all?

thank you

JSM
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 17th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Canon 40d question..

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:21:59 +0100, the_niner_nation wrote:

you raise a great point..esp about the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 10th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Canon 40d question..

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 00:44:58 GMT, Just Shoot Me wrote:

"the_niner_nation"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 10th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Just Shoot Me
Canon 40d question..

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 10th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 59
Posted By Just Shoot Me
If all you had was $3,000

"Paul Furman" wrote in message