Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Klemme
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 21st 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Klemme
Does anyone make a compact digital camera with these characteristics?

On 19.05.2007 01:07, Andrew Koenig wrote:
"Robert Klemme" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 18th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Klemme
Does anyone make a compact digital camera with these characteristics?

On 18.05.2007 16:04, Andrew Koenig wrote:
1) Lens that goes at least as wide as 28mm equivalent (for 35mm).

2) Optical viewfinder.

3) Images sharp out to the corners.

Obviously any...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 19th 06, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Klemme
Canon Powershot G7

On 19.09.2006 05:16, VK wrote:
Take a Panasonic FZ30, add an APS-C sensor, faster RAW capabilities,
and a lens going out to 28mm on the wide end -- tell me this camera
wont sell like...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 8th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Klemme
Question about Sony Ericsson K800i

On 08.09.2006 01:34, Jim wrote:
like it even has style, smooth velvet touching to the case. I say you

Other people I talked to complained that Sony phones were a bit rickety,
kind of feeling...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 7th 06, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Klemme
Question about Sony Ericsson K800i

On 07.09.2006 01:16, Jim wrote:
I have recently purchased one of these beautiful phones, and I am
very pleased with it, I can't knock it at all, would have to be the
best phone that I have...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 24th 06, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Klemme
Checking setup

On 23.08.2006 18:04, David J Taylor wrote:
Gene Rhodes wrote:
Been having trouble getting newsgroup to work.
Sorry

Looks OK now, Gene. What camera do you have?

Microsoft Outlook...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras July 31st 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Klemme
FZ30 focusing problem between 300 and 420

David J Taylor wrote:
Udo Huebner wrote:
David J Taylor schrieb:
Udo Huebner wrote:

Hi all -

my FZ30 does not focus between zoom values of 300 and 420, the
green lamp...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7