Depth of field - two of them? by Commander Kinsey
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctqungbvvetxffp/field.jpg?dl=0 This is a snapshot of Startrek The Next Generation, Season 6, Episode 26. It appears to have two...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 05:00 PM
by Commander Kinsey Go to last post
29 32 Digital Photography
Sony DSC-HX80 Rocks ! by [email protected]
Wife and I each been using one ( or two ) for a couple of years. As a very nice casual point 'n shoot, it nevertheless has some desireable features, e.g. 30x...
Today 02:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 4 Digital Photography
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits by David B.[_5_]
FYI (copy/paste) "In-camera double exposures are wonderfully creative and work very well for portraits. I love creating these in the summertime to take...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:41 PM
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest(waiting for specific offering) by Neil[_9_]
On 12/20/2018 12:07 AM, RichA wrote: I like the reach you get with smaller sensors. Often, I've been able to frame-fill wildlife shots with m4/3rds while...
377 1,279 Digital Photography