Six out of Ten Nikon Shooters Wants 36MP or More by android
At least among NRs readers. So to those shooters them D5 and D500 are dead...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:36 PM
by -hh Go to last post
12 27 Digital Photography
Where I keep my spare cats. by David B.[_2_]
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:18 PM
by PAS[_2_] Go to last post
85 200 Digital Photography
Is Your Browser Color Managed? by gray_wolf
Interesting but page is 5 years old https://petapixel.com/2012/06/25/is-your-browser-color-managed/
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:17 PM
by Mayayana Go to last post
21 42 Digital Photography
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel by Eric Stevens
On Wed, 24 May 2017 18:29:04 -0700, Bill W wrote: On Thu, 25 May 2017 12:10:49 +1200, Eric Stevens ...
Today 08:49 AM
by Bill W Go to last post
2 4 Digital Photography
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel by Eric Stevens
On Wed, 24 May 2017 22:53:57 -0400, nospam wrote: you're claiming it matters despite there not being any objective tests. By the...
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel by Eric Stevens
On Wed, 24 May 2017 21:02:20 -0400, Ron C wrote: On 5/24/2017 7:55 PM, Eric Stevens wrote: On Wed, 24 May 2017 18:39:02 -0400,...
Portland Gestapo Ask Homeowners, Businesses To Register Surveillance Cameras by a425couple
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message ... http://www.opb.org/news/article/portland-oregon-police-surveillance- ...
by Jeff Go to last post
109 422 Digital Photography
Buttwipe Thomas Mesereau news,Former Playmate Dani Mathers Gets Probation,Graffiti Cleanup in 'Body Shaming' Case by Will Jerry Brown Choke On A Cock Today?
Thomas Mesereau - the cocksucker who defended homosexual pedophile Michael Jackson. A former Playboy playmate criminally charged after secretly taking a...