Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 18, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 151
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 13-1-2018 4:35, Eco Clean wrote:
Windows sign printing freeware?
Does it exist?

Exact example here uploads.im/YpuVv.jpg
To spray paint plastic sign that are on 12 inches x 18 inches...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 17, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data inthe MP4 video frame? [OT]

On 1-10-2017 1:22, nospam wrote:
In article , s|b
wrote:

then startpage connects to google for the user. no point in that.
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 10, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 3
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
How to print & frame a roughly 5'x10' google satellite view ona wall

Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:22:24 +0000 (UTC), Dr Rig wrote:
: I have a wall that I want to cover with roughly a 5 foot by 10 foot
: "picture" frame of a google...
Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 10, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
What BULB do you guys use for taking pictures of automotive DIYs?

ktos wrote:
Tulip bulb.
Only when properly cooked.
Raw bulbs only useful for b/w pics.
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
OK to leave Li-ion battery in charger with no power connected?

Paul wrote:
After I have charged my spare lithum-ion camera battery I like to
leave it in the charger with the mains disconnected.

(It's a handy place to keep the battery.)

In that...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 346
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

Marco Tedaldi wrote:
Pat Cheney schrieb:
Motorola: 5pin?
Blackberry: 4pin?
Nuvi: 4pin?

Which of these three is using the "correct" usb-standard pinout?

I think both of them are...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6