Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jurgen[_4_]
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

Mark Thomas wrote:

As if the universe starts and stops in a backwater like Australia. LOL!
At least my universe is real.

Only in your own mind child.

I think I'll follow John and Frank and...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
OT Is this over sharpened?

Mark Thomas wrote:

I'm having a lot of trouble with that question, even though I am
thinking deeply. I think the problem may be.. that I couldn't care less.

Here's the rub - if...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

D-Mac wrote:
"Jurgen" wrote in message
And don't let me having my 'net PC synced to Russian time bother you. We
have the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

John Navas wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 07:51:10 +1000, Mark Thomas
wrote in
:

John Navas wrote:

Grow up.

Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

Mark Thomas wrote:
John Navas wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:41:09 +1000, Mark Thomas
wrote in
:

John Navas...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
OT Just D-Mac information Is this over sharpened?

Mark Thomas wrote:
Please mark such posts as OT, there's a good lad, Douglas.

D-Mac wrote:
When I used to publish information about my digital enlargement algorythm
Apart from being...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Olympus E-30. Worst 800 ISO I've seen in..ever!

RichA wrote:
"Jurgen" wrote in message
RichA wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:21 am, Steven Wandy wrote:
On...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
OT Warning to new posters: Change your posting name frequentlyto confuse net-stalkers.

Dave Martindale wrote:
"HEMI-Powered" writes:
Dave Martindale added these comments in the current discussion du jour

That's my impression to. I've been posting on...
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

Pete D wrote:
"John Navas" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:59:18 +1000, Jurgen ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 21st 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

RichA wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:21 am, Steven Wandy wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:05:09 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:

On Dec 20, 8:21 pm, Steven...
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
OT Warning to new posters: Change your posting name frequentlyto confuse net-stalkers.

John Navas wrote:
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:20:18 +0000 (UTC), (Dave
Martindale) wrote in :

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 21st 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

John Navas wrote:
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:20:18 +0000 (UTC), (Dave
Martindale) wrote in :

Chris Malcolm writes:

Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 08, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 66
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Is this over sharpened?

Mark Thomas wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
PeteD wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 26
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Put away wet - Why?

Doug Jewell wrote:

With the
highlight priority mode that is no longer necessary - I can now shoot a
scene with only occasional adjustments to the in-camera metering, and
without need to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 19th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Apple-loving weirdos might go for this..

RichA wrote:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0812/08121603pentaxk2000white.asp

You know Rich, there are a few of us who use Apple Mac's by choice
because they handle large files so much easier than...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 08, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 26
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Put away wet - Why?

Alan Browne wrote:
Jurgen wrote:
tony cooper wrote:

I've never seen a wet surface blown-out like this. Would the high ISO
do that?

Did you know that water particles on fur...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 26
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Put away wet - Why?

Thomas True wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:58:48 -0500, in rec.photo.digital tony cooper
wrote:

I don't understand this. I was...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Canon 50D II an "also ran" amongst the top 3 tested here.

RichA wrote:
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2008/12/sony-vs-nikon-v.html

And which of us is supposed to be surprised?
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
I think we should leave this group for P&S's

HEMI-Powered wrote:
bugbear added these comments in the current discussion du jour

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_8_(Usenet)

rec.* Recreation and entertainment

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 18th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Looks like Annika is in for some competition

Annika1980 wrote:
On Dec 17, 11:27 pm, Jurgen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dF5xZtx7P8

Who said the D90 ran in jello mode?

I've seen better looking...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 74
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Why use Lightroom if you already have Photoshop??

Jack wrote:
Just wondering. I constantly see posts here and in other NG's WRT to Adobe
Lightroom. I've gone to Adobe's web page to read about it, but I STILL
don't get it. If one already...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 70

Jack wrote:
Just wondering. I constantly see posts here and in other NG's WRT to Adobe
Lightroom. I've gone to Adobe's web page to read about it, but I STILL
don't get it. If one already...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 26
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Put away wet - Why?

C. Thompson wrote:

C'mon, admit it. You shot this with a cheap-assed P&S camera and are just having
fun with everyone, right?

LOL!!!

wiping 'nuther tear from eye
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 26
Posted By Jurgen[_4_]
Put away wet - Why?

tony cooper wrote:
I don't understand this. I was shooting at a horse track earlier
today and took several images of horses being hosed down after their
workout. Here's a crop of one of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 18th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm