Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Art[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Art[_3_]
Suggestions for posing group of 5 kids.

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:20:36 -0000, "rda" wrote:

Hi there, I have a friend bring 5 kids from her family round for a few
photos.
The kids range from 6 months - 9yrs old.

I...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 07, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 51
Posted By Art[_3_]
Which PC for maximum reliability?

Since money is not the most limiting factor, I suggest you consider
the following NETWORK:
1) a high-end work station - lots of RAM, with RAID level 1 hard
drives for the OS and raid 5 for the local...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Art[_3_]
- COSTCO big prints

I've had OUTSTANDING results from costco for 20x30" prints. $10 each
(plus $5 shipping for the whole set) and from 8mb images uploaded, (no
color correction) I've gotten back great blow-ups every...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 07, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Art[_3_]
canon 30d will not upload images to pc

I agree with the card reader recommendation, but there is a good
reason to look into the problem:

It may indicate a problem that has other ramifications as well,
including a partially corrupted...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 07, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Art[_3_]
Stuck with EXIF

Thanks for posting a reference to this excellent product. For ref,
this link is:
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/#shift

On 30 Mar 2007 17:56:54 -0700, "bret" ...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5