Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [BnH]
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [BnH]
Astronauts Always Pick the Nikkor For Zero-G

Have a look again Bret.
There is a D200 there :)

=bob=

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Must be an old photo. ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 06, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By [BnH]
Astronauts Always Pick the Nikkor For Zero-G

Saw this a while back.

Now ... how many Nikon [d]SLR in that image ? :)
I saw 4.

=bob=

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 6th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By [BnH]
Infrared Photography Competition

School christmas break on already I believe.

"UC" wrote in message

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
UC...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 6th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By [BnH]
Infrared Photography Competition

School christmas break on already I believe.

"UC" wrote in message

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
UC...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 25
Posted By [BnH]
Infrared Photography Competition

School christmas break on already I believe.

"UC" wrote in message

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
UC...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [BnH]
More shooting with my infrared converted 350D

Let me know which email you used to subscribe.
I will let the site owner or admins you are joining.

=bob=

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 11:13 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [BnH]
More shooting with my infrared converted 350D

http://www.fotografer.net/isi/galeri/index.php?katakunci=harlim&searchid=5&bSubmit=Cari

You might want to have a look there.
All IR shots.

=bob=

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 76
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D40 shipping today

hmm .. do you realise D40 does not support lenses with non SWM motor ? hence
you must focus manually ?
therefore you can't buy the dirt cheap but good AF 50/1.8 D for your low
light lens...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 88
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D40 shipping today

hmm .. do you realise D40 does not support lenses with non SWM motor ? hence
you must focus manually ?
therefore you can't buy the dirt cheap but good AF 50/1.8 D for your low
light lens...
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon 18-200mm length

Yes.

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/nikkor_18200_3556vr/index.htm

"Beemer" wrote in message
Does the Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon 300mm f/4 AF vs. Nikon 300 f/4 AF-S

I have both of them.
imho the AF-S serie is more fun to use as it is lighter and focus faster too
[ on D1X / D2H ]
but i don't know its me or just my feeling , but I think the AF serie is a
bit...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 61
Posted By [BnH]
D80 at Costco

If you are willing to be a lifetime amaeture in photography, buy a D80 and
18-200 VR and just rubber SEAL the mount .
That is the only lens you ever want to put on your D80 ;)

"V Green"...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D mount

You mean this ?
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_all_details.asp?id=3274&navigator=3

Sigma DG lens is designed for digital BUT can also fit film cameras.

DG (DG Lens)
These are...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [BnH]
nikon D50 lenses ?

Really ? I think the 45 /2.8 P and 500 / 4.0 P I tried can meter with a D50
last time :)

=bob=

"Panos" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By [BnH]
Canon 20D at ISO3200

I can't really say there is detail in your picture , but its really an
impressive stitch giving the condition.

Why don't you use ISO 1600 instead ? 1/500" only drop to 1/250" which is
still fast...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [BnH]
Availability of Nikon D80 and 18-200 VR lens

Where are you ?
In Asia the stock are plenty for both item.

"Anthony" wrote in message
I want to buy the Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [BnH]
Compatiblilty of D50 and Nikon 70-200 F/2.8 VR

It is compatible. At least on my friend D50's :P

"JimO" wrote in message
I'm getting conflicting...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [BnH]
D70 service advisories

You are 1 year late.

wrote in message
Hi all,

Owners of the D70 should be aware that there are two
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 06, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D200 vs. D80

3 fps vs 5fps ... vs 8fps :)

I have cameras with the speeds above and I tell you I now can bag sport
actions shots with just 4fps camera.
[ I set my D2H just @ 5 fps fyi ]
and a friend that focuses...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D200 vs. D80

My friend just sent me samples of shots at ISO 800, 1600 and even 3200 and I
think they are excellent.
Nikon is really doing their homework to suppress the noise level.

Its ISO 800 are comparable...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 06, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G, Hot, or Not?

For fun snaps, I prefer 18-200 VR DX over lugging around my trinity lens [
AF-S 17-35 , 28-70 and 80-200 ]
Excellent 'fun' snaps performer and the range provide a lot of convinience.
But for...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [BnH]
Some recent AA NiMH batteries

And copied widely too :)
make sure you get them from a reliable source.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
I trust Sanyo as...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By [BnH]
Looking for a new ultracompact camera

Fuji F30 :)

"NickD" wrote in message

Any others I should be considering in that kind of size? Any...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [BnH]
The best 70-200 lens for travelling

For Safari try a KISS approach.
You already have a 300D + 17-85 lens and I believe you have no complaint
about its quality ?
Hence grab your self the Tamron 28-300 XR Di for cheap [and not so...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [BnH]
Nikon D100 worth repairing?

Does it focus at all ?
If yes, sometimes its only the AF sensor clogged with dust and just need a
good clean.

wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54