Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaron
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Aaron
scanning textured photo?

And lo, stuseven emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
I wonder if you couldnt just... you know... copy them
photographically ?

maybe playing with softer lighting...
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron
Photography web sites

And lo, Jürgen Exner emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Yo wrote:
I thought I'd share this list of photography web sites
http://localhost:8084
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
DPI
Posted By Aaron
DPI

And lo, Jim Townsend emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Cynicor wrote:

I'm looking at this photo contest of your sleeping pet. It specifies
that all photos should be...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 17th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 230
Posted By Aaron
Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

And lo, Rita Ä Berkowitz emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
per wrote:

IS/VR on *ANY* lens of 50mm and wider is totally impractical and is
so ineffective that...
Forum: Digital Photography July 17th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 173

per wrote:

IS/VR on *ANY* lens of 50mm and wider is totally impractical and is
so ineffective that...
Forum: Digital Photography July 17th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 173
Posted By Aaron
Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

And lo, ray emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:43:10 -0400, CoolPix wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:12:36 +1200, frederick wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Aaron
scanning textured photo?

And lo, peter emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
I have some old b/w photos with textured surface like a fine grit sand
paper. When I scanned these photos with a flatbed...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 150
Posted By Aaron
When does Photography become Art?

And lo, John Turco emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Aaron wrote:

And lo, John Turco emerged from the ether
and spake thus:

edited,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Aaron
Canon Raw files and Photoshop 8.0

And lo, Chris Malcolm emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Aaron wrote:
And lo, Pat emerged from the ether
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 150
Posted By Aaron
When does Photography become Art?

And lo, John Turco emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Neil Harrington wrote:

"Aaron" wrote in message

edited, for brevity

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 3rd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 217
Posted By Aaron
Are You an In-Camera or Post-Camera Photographer?

And lo, Ray Macey emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Jun 29, 2:27 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
Lightroom's pretty good. I like it too. How...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 239
Posted By Aaron
Are You an In-Camera or Post-Camera Photographer?

And lo, Ray Macey emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Jun 29, 2:27 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
Lightroom's pretty good. I like it too. How...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Aaron wrote:

And lo, John Turco emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Aaron...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Aaron
Canon Raw files and Photoshop 8.0

And lo, Pat emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Jul 2, 3:45 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
Pat wrote:
On Jul 2, 2:37 pm, Barry Pearson...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 28th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 6
Posted By Aaron
Ligtroom revised

And lo, Wayne J. Cosshall emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Hi All,

Adobe has put out a 1.1 release of Lightroom:
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras June 28th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 5
Posted By Aaron
Ligtroom revised

And lo, Wayne J. Cosshall emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Hi All,

Adobe has put out a 1.1 release of Lightroom:
Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 6
Posted By Aaron
Ligtroom revised

And lo, Wayne J. Cosshall emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Hi All,

Adobe has put out a 1.1 release of Lightroom:
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Aaron
Best Overall Camera Under $500 Today?

And lo, King Sardon emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:51:39 -0400, ASAAR wrote:

If you think that my response was in any way...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 150
Posted By Aaron
When does Photography become Art?

And lo, Mike Russell -MOVE emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Aaron wrote:

And lo, John Turco emerged from the ether
and spake thus:

edited,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Aaron
Street Photography; What to do with people pictures on my website?

And lo, Bill Funk emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:53:22 -0400, Robert Coe wrote:

: 1. If you sell use rights to someone off your...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Aaron
How to make your photography website more accessible.

And lo, -hh emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Aaron wrote:

What I perhaps should have added is something about how your web
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Aaron
How to make your photography website more accessible.

And lo, -hh emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
"Frank ess" wrote:
I think Mr DOCJohnson is hypercritical.

YMMV.

I looked at the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Aaron
How to make your photography website more accessible.

And lo, DOCJohnson emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:19:40 GMT, Aaron wrote:

I'm a "web application...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Aaron
Best Overall Camera Under $500 Today?

And lo, King Sardon emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:52:12 -0700, wrote:

Hi. I'm looking to buy this weekend. I know...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125