Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Art Reitsch
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 21st 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Art Reitsch
Pentax 67 ... ?

I bought a Pentax 67 with 105mm lens on eBay. No camera manual. I
loaded film into it, rolled the film forward and pressed the shutter
release: Whap. The camera then froze: no more film advance...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 14th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 6
Posted By Art Reitsch
backpack?

Tried that with a canvas/zipper pro and it won't work.
Art

Art Reitsch wrote:

Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 13th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 6
Posted By Art Reitsch
backpack?

My f64 backpack finally crapped out after several years: failed
zippers. I have LF equipment including a Wisner camera that is above
average in size, plus 5 lenses, plus Stuff. What backpack do...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment November 24th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 6
Posted By Art Reitsch
Easily start up and market a profitable photography business

On a field trip led by a youngish guy (early-thirties) who was just
starting his photo business I asked this question: what percent of your
time do you spend seeking and shooting photographs...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment October 20th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 25
Posted By Art Reitsch
A ray of hope?

The Coupeville Arts Center near where I live offers many arts workshops
each year (I have no affiliation with them whatsoever). Amongst all
their digital photo workshops is one they're offering...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5