Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arthur Wood
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 17, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

nospam wrote:

you're called a troll because of your extensive history being one.

It's a legitimate question.
Yours are all trolls.

plonk
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 17, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

Jeff wrote:

The "physics" are because the smudge on the lens is at a 45 degree angle.

It's not a smudge. I don't know what it is, but it's not a smudge.
I wiped the lens because that's the first...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 17, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

Eric Stevens wrote:

OK. That's one possibility eliminated.

It's not the camera or the lens other than it's a "property" of them under
those lighting conditions.

The weird thing was the streaks...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 17, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

Eric Stevens wrote:

I think you mean cams rather than valves.

It looks to me as though the highlighted parts give rise to a strak of
light at an angle to the frame of the image. In some of...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 17, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

PeterN wrote:

I think that your answer is a good response to a real problem.
Some here may have encountered it and you provided an answer that would
help them.

I see the solution is a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 17, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop
Replies: 25
Posted By Arthur Wood
Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter ghosting in all my photos & videos of engine valves?

Is there an easy way to stop this light scatter sparkling in all my photos
& videos of engine valves. What specifically is causing all the ghosting
and sparkling?

I'm using just a shop light and a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6