Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 4.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hoover
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 10:16 PM Posted to aus.legal,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.models.railroad,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Hoover
"The victim's chest cavity was filled with semen"

where is the photo?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
John Wayne Gacy?
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Hoover
Gallery: Brisbane Lions Training Match

Nice pix - but soccer isn't a sport.

"schM1ck 1" wrote in message
Tried my hand at some night time sports...
Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Hoover
JEALOUS OF THE 20D !

only lesbos have cats

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:
It seems that Mr. Divs was so upset at...
Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Hoover
Paris by night - France

Wow!! Beautiful photos - the nicest I've seen posted on the internet in
some time.

"tom" wrote in message

"Rudy Benner"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 4th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Hoover
Some recent VA wildlife photos

wow, nice photos

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" wrote in message
Top row of thumbs at:
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Hoover
Some recent VA wildlife photos

wow, nice photos

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" wrote in message
Top row of thumbs at:
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Hoover
still life food digital

Taking "dramatic" photos of vegetables is an oxymoron.

"Maggie" wrote in message
Dear Enthusiasts,
My girlfriend is a serious...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Hoover
How to buy a good lense

WTF is a "lense"?

wrote in message
Is this lense good and worthed to buy??

GENUINE CANON EOS 75 - 300 mm F4 -...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Hoover
Flickr: Finding Photos w/Comments?

Is PBase worth the fees?

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 5:49 pm, "(PeteCresswell)" ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Hoover
Opinions on Canon Powershot G7???

I did the same thing - got a Canon SD-600. My daughter and her son in law
had the same one - Great pix, good price.

"Steven Wandy" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Hoover
Very beautiful

Fly any planes into skyscrapers lately?

"ahmad6132" wrote in message
1) If you are looking for the truth to...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Hoover
UFO Over Ste-Anne de Bellevue

that dog's got the runs

"Paul Bartram" p.bartram AT OR NEAR optusnet.com.au wrote in message

"www.seph.ca" ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.video.production,alt.binaries.photos.original
Replies: 16
Posted By Hoover
My 2nd '3D' Panorama!

cool - where is Ste Anne

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message
My latest new pan:
the portfolio will grow!
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Hoover
Best Photo Organizer Out There?

Yes, online

"VicTek" wrote in message

"hoover" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Hoover
Best Photo Organizer Out There?

I don't care if there is an annual fee, but I'm looking for the best place
to store my photos with the best quality, I'm using Picasa right now.
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By Hoover
Screwed by Canon rebate.

Canon sucks - they pulled that **** on me with a printer I bought last year
from Ritz. I returned the printer to Ritz and they as much acknowledged
this is a typical con by Canon.

"John"...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 25th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By Hoover
Merry Christmas

Same to ou Alan

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 25th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By Hoover
Merry Christmas

Same to ou Alan

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By Hoover
Merry Christmas

Same to ou Alan

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Hoover
Ritz Camera.

developing sucks

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Aaron...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Hoover
Travel photographer - asking for a favor

Outstanding photos - especially liked the Antarctica shots

"T.Heslenfeld" officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl wrote in message

"hoover"...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Hoover
Travel photographer - asking for a favor

your site keeps booting me out

"T.Heslenfeld" officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl wrote in message

Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer...
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Hoover
Any Free Photo Stitching Software Out there?

thanks bud

"simon" wrote in message
's probably not the answer you want in the long run...
but Smoky City Panorama Factory...
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Hoover
Any Free Photo Stitching Software Out there?

I'm not prepared to spend big bucks for panoramas.
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Hoover
MySpace UNCENSORED! Adults 18 and over only!

agree - the guy is probably a pedophile

"Roy G" wrote in message

You could meet upwards of 60+ people
in an...