Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: abbasam via PhotoKB.com
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 1st 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Confused over Lens (Part II)

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in detail in my previous post. I have been taking shots
with my kit lens 18-55,
well its not all that bad, just need to get the hang of it.
So my point, with the crop...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 4th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Confused over Lens

I have just bought the Canon 400D and I am not very keen on the 18-55 kit
lens provided with the camera.
Because of budget constraints, I am thinking about going for a Sigma lens,
let me also...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 21st 06, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
buying a ~ $1100 SLR - which one and why?

I was asking the same question a few months back.

D50 is a good camera, but go for a 18-70mm, or you could directly go for D70s.
Althought, you could consider the newly launched D80 (10MP).

I was...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 17th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Your opinion of Canon 400D

I am planning to buy a Canon 400D, recently launched by Canon. I would like
your opinion on the camera from your own experience or what you might have
heard from others.

Also please compare this...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 28th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 31
What should I buy D50 or Canon 350D

abbasam wrote:
I have been thinking of buying DSLR for some time now. I have narrowed down
my search to two SLR that I like.
The Nikon D50 and the Canon 350D.
Which do you think I should go for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 24th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Rebecca Ore wrote:
I have been thinking of buying DSLR for some time now. I have narrowed down
my search to two SLR that I like.
[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

Are you using the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 22nd 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Rebecca Ore wrote:
I have been thinking of buying DSLR for some time now. I have narrowed down
my search to two SLR that I like.
[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
These were the 2 i was...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7