Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Robinson
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Podge wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:58:08 +1300, "Podge" ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Jürgen Exner wrote:
John Navas wrote:
What you actually need is PERMISSION FROM THE FLIGHT CREW. No matter
what you might have in writing from the airline, the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

BTMO wrote:
"Mark Robinson" wrote
So you know a bit about RF engineering then ?

A small amount.

I used to be a radio technician in the Australian Navy, and later retrained
as a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

BTMO wrote:
"John Navas" wrote
If you were able to quote some peer reviewed technical research that
concluded that the use of a digital camera (which does not have wifi)
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Podge wrote:
"John Navas" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:07:03 -0600, wrote in
Podge wrote:
From a practical point of
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Richard wrote:
And then my mate was poking thru someone elses windows shares on their
laptop that was broadcasting an adhoc network. Both didnt result in a
crash. ;)

Strange, Windows always...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Podge wrote:
wrote in
wrote:
I flew into Sydney from SF last April on an Air NZ flight and asked
if I...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Podge wrote:

"Gene S. Berkowitz" politely wrote in message

Oh, for crissakes.
Get this through your head:...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Posted By Mark Robinson
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

Podge wrote:
I was on an Air New Zealand flight a while ago, and I started to take a
few pics (from my digital still camera) as the aircraft took off. An air
hostess politely told me that the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to nz.comp,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Mark Robinson
Simple website design critique please.

click wrote:
I've been playing around with simple methods to display my images on my
ISP provided free site using javascript "lightbox" scripts from dynamic
drive. I welcome comments back...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10