Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stewy
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Stewy
light weight travel tripod for sub compact camera?

In article , Morton
wrote:

peter wrote:
I' traveling and am looking for a light weight tripod for a sub compact
(pocketable) camera...
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stewy
Stupid Safety Question About Photograghing Sunsets

In article
,
wrote:

I bought a Nikon Coolpix L11 a while back and I'm very happy with it.
Forum: Digital Photography June 19th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stewy
You should know this man

In article
,
wrote:

You should know this man

Snipped for brevity.

While your religious faith may be...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Stewy
DAVID J LITTLEBOY

In article , "Jon Pope"
wrote:

"Stewy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Stewy
DAVID J LITTLEBOY

In article ,
"Jon Pope" wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Stewy
LCD screen protector film, in bulk?

In article Bsy2k.37$Jj1.14@trndny02, "peter"
wrote:

Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I can
cut into different sizes for camera, gps,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Stewy
For you own safety

In article ,
tony cooper wrote:

On Thu, 29 May 2008 21:10:33 -0700 (PDT), Digital
wrote:

Pin...
Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stewy
HELP needed with ROXIO CREATIVE 9 locking-up

In article
,
Terry wrote:

When I select EDIT VIDEO, I go to where my AVI files are located that
I want...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 08, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By Stewy
"Photoshopping" (or gimping) and truth-in-advertising

In article ,
"Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Ignoramus23731 wrote:

I am learning slowly the various capabilities of image...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stewy
Strange behaviour - Sony p200

In article
,
" wrote:

Hi - I've got a Sony P200 - nice wee camera, about 2...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,slac.rec.health
Replies: 2
Posted By Stewy
R U an Addict ? Need Help ?

In article ,
"Shailer's Shack, Inc" wrote:

Are you an Addict ? Are you the friend of an addict ? How about the mother,
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Stewy
How to create pure white background?

In article EzkZj.25483$sX5.5248@trnddc02, "peter"
wrote:

Sometimes I want to shoot some objects with a pure white background. To do
this I use a large softbox as the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Stewy
Do you still sharpen?

In article ,
"Bruce." wrote:

I know sharpening had a big place in photography due to low resolution
digital cameras. The pictures...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Stewy
Do you still sharpen?

In article ,
"Bruce." wrote:

I know sharpening had a big place in photography due to low resolution
digital cameras. The pictures...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Stewy
All in one Printer - Lexmark

In article ,
"username" user@name wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Stewy
Choosing VB Blue Over Baggy Green Justified?

In article ,
nntp.dsl.pipex.com wrote:

"Roy G" wrote:

The whole point of cricket is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stewy
Track your mileage and gas consumption

In article
,
wrote:

Hello,

Check out this great site. I liked the reports it is showing with your
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Stewy
Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway

In article
,
Free Acne Pimple Product wrote:

Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural...
Forum: Digital Photography May 8th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Stewy
Fustrated & confused

In article ,
(chatty cathy) wrote:

Ok i hope this got your attention..haha
i am not into camera Lingo..i have no idea what...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Stewy
Translation of the Meanings of The Noble Quran

In article
,
malah wrote:

http://www.FUBB.com/content/quran

Perhaps fellow photographers could kindly let...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 19th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Stewy
D300 handheld: 1/4 sec !!!

In article ,
"Deep Reset" wrote:

"Stewy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By Stewy
D300 handheld: 1/4 sec !!!

In article ,
"Deep Reset" wrote:

"Stewy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 13th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Stewy
D300 handheld: 1/4 sec !!!

In article ,
"Focus" wrote:

"Allen" wrote in message
Focus...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By Stewy
D300 handheld: 1/4 sec !!!

In article ,
"Focus" wrote:

"Allen" wrote in message
Focus...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Stewy
digital camera

In article ,
"suz the oozer" wrote:

i don't know much about these devices. my daughter has a Fujifilm E550
camera. when she turnes it on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125