Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Earl Misanchuk
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
Photo Organizing Software-need advice

Have a look at iView (http://www.iview-multimedia.com/downloads/). You
can have a free trial run for 21 days, and both Mac and Windows versions
are available.

I've been using it for a number of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
Cobra Automatic Ring Light Macro Flash

Has anyone had any experience -- good or bad -- with this device?
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
jpeg degradation usually better ignored?

In article ,
"nigelamond" wrote:

"ray" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
looking for a website to sell photos

In article ,
Charlie wrote:

simon wrote:
try the professional galleries on
www.photobox.com
if it helps to get feel for...
Forum: Digital Photography November 10th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
URGENT HELP required for olympus orf raw file

In article ,
"stratocasted" wrote:

I have the olympus sp-510uz digital camera. When I select the raw image
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Earl Misanchuk
Compression quandary / question

I think I understand the basics of compression in JPGs, but I am
mystified by some observations. Specifically: Olympus E-300 with 14-53
lens, HQ setting at 1:4 compression, auto exposure. Three...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6