Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S
Forum: Digital Photography February 15th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By S
nikon SB600 - double flashing

"Moro Grubb of Little Delving" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 4:42 pm, Ogof ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 240
Posted By S
Sigma SD 14

Thanks for the comments guys plenty to think about now.

Art in MT wrote in message
You may wish to read the Amazon reviews of this camera....
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 240
Posted By S
Sigma SD 14

I have the chance of this package below and quite interested, this will be
my first SLR. It seems a good deal at £499.
Any thoughts or comments would be welcome.

thanks

5114578
Sigma...
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By S
Nikon D50 (CHR) problem

OK many thanks for explaining to me.

Much appreciated, thankfully I did have another back up camera on AA
batteries.

"ASAAR" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 08, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By S
Nikon D50 (CHR) problem

I recently used my Nikon D50 abroad it was working fine for about 20
pictures then I got a (CHR) flashing indicator. Then it worked again and
then same thing happened. The manual indicated a memory...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5