Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 223rem
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By 223rem
Newsgroup servers

Jeremy Nixon wrote:
Alan wrote:

About a year ago, I was going to switch to the fiber optic FIOS, by
Verizon. One reason I did not was because Cablevision had...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 06, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By 223rem
Newsgroup servers

AFAIK, google groups carries all newsgroups, and it is free too.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 06, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By 223rem
Camera in Miami-CSI

Arnor wrote:
Hi,

What is that rectangular thing mounted on the lens of the 'forensic'
camera shown on the Miami-CSI show?

I don't watch Miami-CSI, but my guess would be that it's a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 06, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By 223rem
Camera in Miami-CSI

What is that rectangular thing mounted on the lens of the 'forensic'
camera shown on the Miami-CSI show?
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 06, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By 223rem
Good portrait? (brother & sister)

Matt Ion wrote:
George wrote:
http://i10.tinypic.com/47a1oc4.jpg

Here ya go, cropped and sharpened...
http://tinypic.com/4i5j0qu.jpg

Good crop, but over-sharpened IMO.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 11th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By 223rem
Leaping cat

Paul Furman wrote:
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/cats/03351.jpg

Wonderful. Is that a bat? Was the image sharpened a lot?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 3rd 06, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By 223rem
Leaping cat

http://i11.tinypic.com/2ptt2s2.jpg
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By 223rem
How would you crop this?

Thanks. Not bad at all! As to the reason for taking this shot: I liked
the contrast between the colorful "rural" foreground and the foggy
urban background
Forum: Digital Photography November 1st 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By 223rem
How would you crop this?

http://i11.tinypic.com/43785ts.jpg