Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 3.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2SQUID
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/27/08 12:37 AM, in article
,
"Annika1980" wrote:

Pssst .... D-Mac.

Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/27/08 12:37 AM, in article
,
"Annika1980" wrote:

Pssst .... D-Mac.

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/27/08 12:26 AM, in article ,
"2SQUID" wrote:

Colin.D wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
I've seen...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/27/08 12:26 AM, in article ,
"2SQUID" wrote:

Colin.D wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
I've seen...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Colin.D wrote:
2SQUID wrote:

I've seen the incredible shockers Bret takes. His wide angle
portraiture is simply stunning stuff. Never seen anyone make a 5 stone
kid look like a 20...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Colin.D wrote:
2SQUID wrote:

I've seen the incredible shockers Bret takes. His wide angle
portraiture is simply stunning stuff. Never seen anyone make a 5 stone
kid look like a 20...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Robert Coe wrote:

Since you posted that picture unsolicited, I assume that you don't mind having
it criticized. It's underexposed, and the white balance may be off as well.
(It's hard to tell...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Robert Coe wrote:

Since you posted that picture unsolicited, I assume that you don't mind having
it criticized. It's underexposed, and the white balance may be off as well.
(It's hard to tell...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 27th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By 2SQUID
Not happy with Dpreview

IK wrote:
Hmm, obviously you have failed to notice the fact that DPReview has
not review the last two professional Canon cameras released...if they
are so "pro" Canon why haven't they been...
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

Yes. That venue is billed as 5 star, $150 a head. I guess the *****
gives them that advantage. I often wonder at how the decorators of these
palaces think. The worst...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

Yes. That venue is billed as 5 star, $150 a head. I guess the *****
gives them that advantage. I often wonder at how the decorators of these
palaces think. The worst...
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 08, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 8
Posted By 2SQUID
Back With A Vengence

Dudley Hanks wrote:
Well, sort of ...

http://www.photography.dudley-hanks.com/Light-And-Sight/guitar1.jpg

I had a blast, and hope it turned out. What do you think?

Caio,
Dudley
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By 2SQUID
- Shoot-In - Mandate - Tie-in

That Rich wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:33:08 -0700 (PDT), Helen
wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but you are dead wrong. I do have access to
such files and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By 2SQUID
- Shoot-In - Mandate - Tie-in

BustedFrog wrote:
Helen wrote:
On Jul 25, 5:45 pm, BustedFrog wrote:
Helen wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:30 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:20 am,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Colin.D wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 25, 2:49 am, 2SQUID wrote:
This is how we shot cake cuttings in 2005 -
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Colin.D wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 25, 2:49 am, 2SQUID wrote:
This is how we shot cake cuttings in 2005 -
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 25th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By 2SQUID
Not happy with Dpreview

Focus wrote:
Someone is not happy with DPreview's Canon 1000D review:

http://dpreviewed.com/

It's not just "someone". It has long been know DPreview rely on Canon
for their very...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/25/08 1:49 AM, in article ,
"2SQUID" wrote:

Jeff R. wrote:
Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

George Kerby wrote:

On 7/25/08 1:49 AM, in article ,
"2SQUID" wrote:

Jeff R. wrote:
Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By 2SQUID
Fovean Sensors

Chris Malcolm wrote:
BustedFrog wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the way they describe the chip's pixel count.

That is as long as there would be nothing wrong with a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By 2SQUID
Fovean Sensors

Ray Fischer wrote:

I did and they sent me some very nice raw files.

How do you know that they weren't altered?

When I processed them in Sigma's converter, they run rings around...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By 2SQUID
Fovean Sensors

Ray Fischer wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
2SQUID ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By 2SQUID
OT Rita - Digital Soft Paw on Flickr THE CURE FOR RITA!

John McWilliams wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Rita Berkowitz wrote:
2SQUID wrote:

Don't be surprised to discover that gorgeous brown dog of Rita's is
called Toby.

Actually, Toby...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Jeff R. wrote:
Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:48:49 +1000, "Jeff R."
wrote:

Bob, you probably missed it, but Douggie took the opportunity to
jump in...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 08, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By 2SQUID
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!