Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2Bdecided
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras January 18th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 18
Posted By 2Bdecided
DSLR for "full auto" shooting of kids? or Point-and-shoot?

On 18 Jan, 16:45, Paul Furman wrote:

Do you really need zoom for family photos though?

It seemed very useful, but I don't know. The idea of changing lenses
worries me - I'd...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 26
Posted By 2Bdecided
DSLR for "full auto" shooting of kids? or Point-and-shoot?

On 18 Jan, 16:45, Paul Furman wrote:

Do you really need zoom for family photos though?

It seemed very useful, but I don't know. The idea of changing lenses
worries me - I'd...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras January 18th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 18
Posted By 2Bdecided
DSLR for "full auto" shooting of kids? or Point-and-shoot?

On 18 Jan, 13:09, "Allowa" . wrote:

No point and shoot will compare to a dslr for picture quality but they are
big and if that doesn't suit then there are plenty of alternatives....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On 18 Jan, 13:09, "Allowa" . wrote:

No point and shoot will compare to a dslr for picture quality but they are
big and if that doesn't suit then there are plenty of alternatives....
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras January 18th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 18
Posted By 2Bdecided
DSLR for "full auto" shooting of kids? or Point-and-shoot?

On 18 Jan, 14:54, "Eric Miller"
wrote:
We hated...
* after lots of continuous shooting, the flash suddenly needed a very
long time to recover, and became...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

wrote:
We hated...
* after lots of continuous shooting, the flash suddenly needed a very
long time to recover, and became...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras January 18th 08, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 18
Posted By 2Bdecided
DSLR for "full auto" shooting of kids? or Point-and-shoot?

A terrible thing happened over Christmas. A friend lent me a Canon EOS
400D with the kit lens (I think), after my point and shoot (Canon IXUS
800) died two weeks earlier. We still had our old Fuji...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital.point+shoot