Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R Kannan
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By R Kannan
Kodak Easyshare Z650 - Outer lens damaged - Can it be salvaged

wrote:

On Sep 6, 7:01Â*am, R Kannan wrote:
Hello,

I accidentally dropped my 20 month old Kodak Easyshare camera. The outer
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By R Kannan
Kodak Easyshare Z650 - Outer lens damaged - Can it be salvaged

Robert Barr wrote:

A typical ebay price for this camera is about $110 or so, so don't get
too carried away with repair. You'll also find non-working units with
electronic problems for...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By R Kannan
Kodak Easyshare Z650 - Outer lens damaged - Can it be salvaged

Hello,

I accidentally dropped my 20 month old Kodak Easyshare camera. The outer
telephoto lens came off along with retainer plastic ring and another
plastic interior ring with a square opening. The...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By R Kannan
Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 fails to turn on

Hi,

My Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 camera seems to be struck with the lens projecting
outside. When I turn it on, it says 'Access' for a few seconds and then it
says "Turn the power off and on again"....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4