Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil Boutros
Forum: In The Darkroom April 27th 21, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By Phil Boutros
photojumble ?

Abandoned_Trolley wrote:

Just wondering if this news group is still alive - bearing in mind that
the term "alive" may have a different meaning on the Usenet

If by...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 4th 18, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil Boutros
Which Beseler Enlarger?

wrote:
On Saturday, October 9, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Gordon Wissinger wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
snip
The 23C11 and the 23C111...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 15th 16, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phil Boutros
Phillips PCS 2000 enlarger, any good???

wrote:

Hey Stomper, did you get this enlarger? I have one and am wondering
what to ask for it. I bought it years ago before the digital
Forum: In The Darkroom December 16th 14, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phil Boutros
fs: Darkroom Equipment ... Long List

wrote:
On Thursday, March 7, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jack Chappell wrote:
Darkroom item list is an integral part of this email message.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4