Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matti Vuori[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 23rd 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
Photoshop File Name

"PA" wrote in :
Because TIFF is a more universal format than PSD and also has ISO
certification IIRC. Thus more future proof and software...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 3rd 10, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
different max jpg size

"Michael D. Berger" wrote in news:vamDn.113968
:

Starting with the same tif file, and converting
to the maximum quality jpg image, I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 31st 10, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 96
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
Ultra high end rangefinder coming?

Michael wrote in
To qualify as a high end digital
rangefinder (i.e. digital Leica M series type camera) would require...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 17th 10, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
Olympus admits their micro 4/3rds focusing system is flawed

RichA wrote in
:

The reference this in the article about their conventional 4/3rds
product.

No it...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras January 21st 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
Olympus camera overexposes

DaveC wrote in
:

Olympus FE-20 p&s digicam.

Holding the camera up and using the display as the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 09, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
Am I Over Critical?

"Jim Bob" wrote in
:

Winner of a student photo competition:
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 09, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Matti Vuori[_2_]
The eye and the lens

"celcius" wrote in
:
Not a big deal, but I always thought that what we see through our eyes
is equivalent in size to what we see...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7