Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 19th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By M[_2_]
Circular filters and filter holders (eg Cokin)

Could anyone tell me whether the Hoyra PRO1D circular filter range has
screw thread. I have a Cokin P-series filter holder and would like to
attach
a circular UV filter to the object lens and then...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 31st 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By M[_2_]
Filters vs Post processing

On 31 Dec, 02:12, TRoss wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:04:06 -0800 (PST), M

wrote:
Ive been looking into ND grad filters for a Canon EOS 400D...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By M[_2_]
Filters vs Post processing

Ive been looking into ND grad filters for a Canon EOS 400D but have
been advised that it should be possible to get the same result through
post processing:

either:
1. take one RAW shot (average...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By M[_2_]
Filter Systems

On 30 Dec, 18:47, Ray Paseur
wrote:
M wrote in news:c383757d-768a-45a5-bc8f-
:

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By M[_2_]
Filter Systems

I have a Canon EOS 400D with the following lenses:
17-55mm (58mm diam)
80-200mm (52mm diam)

Ive been looking at Lee and Cokin P and Cokin Z series filter
systems.

Im wondering whether the Lee...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 30th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By M[_2_]
Filter Systems

I have a Canon EOS 400D with the following lenses:
17-55mm (58mm diam)
80-200mm (52mm diam)

Ive been looking at Lee and Cokin P and Cokin Z series filter systems.

Im wondering whether the Lee...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 24th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 94
Posted By M[_2_]
Canon EOS 400D & Nikon D40x : EOS EF lenses

Its time to trade in my film EOS500 35mm SLR. Im looking at the
EOS400D and the D40x. From what I've read, I suspect the D40x just has
the edge.

I'm wondering whether I could usefully re-use my EOS...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 24th 07, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By M[_2_]
Canon EOS 400D & Nikon D40x : EOS EF lenses

Its time to trade in my film EOS500 35mm SLR. Im looking at the
EOS400D and the D40x. From what I've read, I suspect the D40x just has
the edge.

I'm wondering whether I could usefully re-use my EOS...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 07, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital