Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RiceHigh
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By RiceHigh
Imaging Resource DSLR System Time Lags Tests and Comparison

On May 19, 11:47 am, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"
wrote:
RiceHigh wrote:
On May 19, 11:19 am, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By RiceHigh
Imaging Resource DSLR System Time Lags Tests and Comparison

On May 19, 11:19 am, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"
wrote:

One has to wonder about the validity of the data
in the table (from Imaging Resource) when the 1D...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By RiceHigh
Imaging Resource DSLR System Time Lags Tests and Comparison

With the enlightenment by Imaging Resource for their high quality
truly professional test reviews, I have tried to summarize their
findings about their unique tests on this important DSLR...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 10th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Why 1100mAh Li-ion RCR-V3 Outperforms 2500mAh+ NiMH AAs..

On 3¤ë6¤é, ¤U¤È8®É39¤À, Not Disclosed wrote:

I use "AA" NiMH in my *ist D, and in my D-BG1 and I seem to get
excellent battery life. RiceHigh is the first mention I have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 4th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Why 1100mAh Li-ion RCR-V3 Outperforms 2500mAh+ NiMH AAs..

On 3¤ë4¤é, ¤W¤È2®É39¤À, "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)"
wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 06:24:12 -0800, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems "RiceHigh"

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 4th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 06:24:12 -0800, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems "RiceHigh"

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 2nd 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Why 1100mAh Li-ion RCR-V3 Outperforms 2500mAh+ NiMH AAs..

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/03/when-1100mah-li-ion-rcr-v3s-outperform.html

My article related to those AA battery driven DSLRs based on my
experience, testings and calculations on Pentax DSLRs...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 17th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By RiceHigh
28mm lens as "normal" lens on DSLR?

On 2¤ë17¤é, ¤W¤È3®É58¤À, "Karl Winkler" wrote:
I'm considering purchasing a prime 28mm lens as a "normal" lens for my
D200, thus yielding a similar angle of view to a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 17th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By RiceHigh
Why AF Errors are Lens Dependent?

My answers he-

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/02/af-accuracys-dependency-on-lenses-and.html

p.s. I talk about Pentax, Nikon (D80) and Canon (EOS 1 series) in my
this article.

Cheers,
RiceHigh
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 17th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By RiceHigh
Why AF Errors are Lens Dependent?

My answers he-

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/02/af-accuracys-dependency-on-lenses-and.html

p.s. I talk about Pentax, Nikon (D80) and Canon (EOS 1 series) in my
this article.

Cheers,
RiceHigh
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 31st 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RiceHigh
A brief technical talk about Image Processng Unit (w/ K10D particulars)

I promised that in last year. Here it is:-

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/01/secrets-of-k10d-part-3-of-3-brain-ipu.html

Well, late is better than none, despite that I've beng written...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RiceHigh
A brief technical talk about Image Processng Unit (w/ K10D particulars)

I promised that in last year. Here it is:-

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/01/secrets-of-k10d-part-3-of-3-brain-ipu.html

Well, late is better than none, despite that I've beng written...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 15th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Focus Calibrations for AF (D)SLRs and Lenses

David, thanks for your additional information, which are very
interesting and it's always good to know more about these details.

I think I shall point to your this post as a follow-up to my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 15th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Focus Calibrations for AF (D)SLRs and Lenses

David, thanks for your additional information, which are very
interesting and it's always good to know more about these details.

I think I shall point to your this post as a follow-up to my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 14th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Focus Calibrations for AF (D)SLRs and Lenses

Here is the most lengthy techical article I've ever written in my Blog!

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/01/focus-calibrations-for-pentax-dslr.html

... for anyone who is interested or even...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 14th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By RiceHigh
Focus Calibrations for AF (D)SLRs and Lenses

Here is the most lengthy techical article I've ever written in my Blog!

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2007/01/focus-calibrations-for-pentax-dslr.html

... for anyone who is interested or even...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 26th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By RiceHigh
Just to say Thank You!

My (Pentax DSLR) Photo Blog is just one-month old today, since it was
launched on Nov. 26. I'm quite surprised in the (huge) number of people
visited and how hot the participation have been for all...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 26th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By RiceHigh
Just to say Thank You!

My (Pentax DSLR) Photo Blog is just one-month old today, since it was
launched on Nov. 26. I'm quite surprised in the (huge) number of people
visited and how hot the participation have been for all...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By RiceHigh
Just to say Thank You!

My (Pentax DSLR) Photo Blog is just one-month old today, since it was
launched on Nov. 26. I'm quite surprised in the (huge) number of people
visited and how hot the participation have been for all...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By RiceHigh
Where are Pentax DSLRs and Lenses Made?

Sometimes I just wonder if you folks do ever read, before making any
sensible replies.

Pentax selectively to print the place of origin or NOT by countries for
where they shipped their products....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By RiceHigh
Where are Pentax DSLRs and Lenses Made?

Have you really read before making any reply? The labels do NOT show
any place of origin (so, how can you "see where it's made"? (well,
you're in America so the problem won't apply to you,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 21st 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 917
Posted By RiceHigh
HOYA SWALLOWS PENTAX !

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2006/12/hoya-swallows-pentax.html
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 21st 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,073
Posted By RiceHigh
HOYA SWALLOWS PENTAX !

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2006/12/hoya-swallows-pentax.html
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,087
Posted By RiceHigh
HOYA SWALLOWS PENTAX !

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2006/12/hoya-swallows-pentax.html
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 06, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By RiceHigh
The Implications of the "Number of Bits" of DSLRs

Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark) ¼g¹D¡G

RiceHigh wrote:

That is not correct. Most reviewers, including dpreview,
luminous landscape, etc use raw-converter modified data.
The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62