Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert A. Cunningham
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras January 29th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 2
No Posters

"measekite" wrote in message ...

It seems that this newsgroup has been abandoned. I have not seen any posting for a long...
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS75 or LS60

"Dave Cohen" wrote in message
Robert A. Cunningham wrote:
"Jose Capco" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS75 or LS60

"Robert A. Cunningham" wrote in message

"Jose Capco" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS75 or LS60

"Jose Capco" wrote in message
Dear NG,

The only decent review I can get from this digicam is...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Awesome, no awe ful.

"Brandon" wrote in message
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com

I did. It's awe ful :)
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Awesome, or awe full.

"Roy G" wrote in message

"Robert A. Cunningham" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Awesome, or awe full.

"Brandon" wrote in message
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com

Let me see if I get this right? You...
Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Zoom on DMC-LZ7

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
"Robert A. Cunningham" wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Zoom on DMC-LZ7

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
"Robert A. Cunningham" wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
optical zoom during movie mode

"Garry Knight" wrote in message
name wrote:

Does anyone know how common it is for compact photocameras to have the
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Zoom on DMC-LZ7

wrote in message
Dear all,

I note that the Panasonic DMC-LZ7 camera claims to have a 9x zoom in
3.0...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
What is Paris Hilton Reading in Jail?

"Melinda" wrote in message
Curious? Last Tuesday (June 12th), París Hilton got a new book in the
mail. A...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"=(8)" wrote in message
"Sammy" wrote in message
Many...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 163
Do you set your camera at high resolution?

wrote in message

I print only 1% - 2% of the pictures I shoot. And, I only print in 4x6
most of the time. Even...
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
I'm Rich why arn't you? If you're so rich, learn how to spell "aren't"

"Seo Optimizing Software" wrote in message
http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/ - After having extremely bad
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Best software for panoramic stitching and adding borders?

"Luttrell" wrote in message
Can anyone add their 2 cents on this subject?

Well, I'm certainly no expert on...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras March 19th 07, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 8
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 video problem?

"Glenn" wrote in message
Hi. I recently purchased the above camera and have been HUGELY
impressed with the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 13th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Panasonic FZ7 Noise ?

"Diogel" wrote in message
Hi

I am looking into buying a new digi camera. The Panasonic DMC-FZ7
looks a good bargin...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
bush personal camera

"flyawayteeks" wrote in message
Bush has a special Camera, made specially to suit his eyes and to
capture...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Suggestions for image title?

"223rem" wrote in message
http://i19.tinypic.com/2n88oq9.jpg

"I did not think 'wood' could be that big and still be that...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 06, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
DO NOT ENLIST! THE IRAQ WAR IS A SHAM AND A FRAUD

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 06, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Candid shots of people.

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:16:09 -0800, Robert A. Cunningham wrote:

Of course the OP didn't say...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 06, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Candid shots of people.

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:11:43 -0800, Robert A. Cunningham wrote:

That extra 5mp could be very...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Candid shots of people.

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:36:04 -0800, Robert A. Cunningham wrote:

Are there any techniques for...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Candid shots of people.

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Are there any techniques for taking photos of people without them knowing?

Are there special cameras...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40