Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cb3c
Forum: Digital Photography October 4th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By cb3c
Digital Photo Frames?

I got a digital picture frame for my mother-in-law for Christmas last year.
Unfortunately I didn't check things out and went through 3 of them before I
found one that produced good quality images. ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By cb3c
Need Help Sending Photos by Email

I'm on a modem and it's a pain in the rear! I use IrFanView to resize and
that makes it faster to upload to send.

"Joan" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By cb3c
How to quickly resize photos?

HeeHaw!

The keywork to help me use this function was 'batch convert'. It works like
a charm!

Thanks Tom. You've saved me lots of time!

Carolyn
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By cb3c
How to quickly resize photos?

I'm using IrFanview 3.97 and you can't highlight a folder, just the files.
Am I doing something wrong?

"tomm42" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By cb3c
Multiply Resizing

http://www.ivanview.com/

download the free trial. Ivanview if very simple and easy to use.

"ace" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By cb3c
Kodak does not like me.... Please Help...

I have the DX 7440 and don't use the kodak easyshare either. I use a card
reader from the usb and have never had a problem. My OS is XP with SP2.
Good luck!

"hfs2" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography August 29th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 14
Posted By cb3c
Kodak DX 7440

My Kodak DX 7440 uses SD up to 512 MB. Does anyone know (the manual doesn't say) if it can use a 1GB card, or how I can find out if it does?

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras August 29th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 14
Posted By cb3c
Kodak DX 7440

My Kodak DX 7440 uses SD up to 512 MB. Does anyone know (the manual doesn't say) if it can use a 1GB card, or how I can find out if it does?

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras August 14th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 6
Posted By cb3c
DX7590 SD Design Errors: Any Fix?

I don't have the DX7590 or use a Kodak SD card, but use sandisk or other
generic brand. My xp picks that baby up and I never use the EasyShare
anything, as there is no need with XP. Maybe the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9