Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rob
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 16th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Rob
Lens cleaning fluid. - help

eds wrote:
"Epoch" wrote in message
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 16th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Rob
Lens cleaning fluid. - help

eds wrote:
"Epoch" wrote in message
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
I bought one.

Hello you all,

I went ahead and got the K100D my Pentax today. Also got the 18-55, and
50-200mm lenses.

I decided on this one over the other I was looking at due on part to,
build quality,...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 06, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
BAMBI LOVES THE 20D !

wrote:
Went deer hunting today during my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/66522066
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/66522068
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob
New Sony DSLR and Minlota lenses.

Bill wrote:
Rob wrote:

Hey, I have a qustion.

Hey, I have an answer!

I have heard that the older "Maxxum" Minolta lenses will work in the new
Sony model. Does anyone know if...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rob
MP question.

Bill wrote:
Rob wrote:

First off, let suppose that the camera that I am referring to now has a
2.0 crop factor as you put it.

I do some street photography, and would use like...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rob
MP question.

Bill wrote:
Rob wrote:

I am after good sharp photos. And the biggest I would go will be 8x10,
and maybe 11X14.

I am looking at the new D100D Pentax that has the 6.1 MP...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob
New Sony DSLR and Minlota lenses.

Hey, I have a qustion.

I have heard that the older "Maxxum" Minolta lenses will work in the new
Sony model. Does anyone know if they are referring to the 35 mm film
lenses?

I am not up on the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rob
MP question.

Randy Berbaum wrote:
Rob wrote:
: Hello all,

: I have a question that I hope someone, or persons can answer, an fill me
: in on the needed information.

Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rob
MP question.

Ron Hunter wrote:
Rob wrote:
Hello all,

I have a question that I hope someone, or persons can answer, an fill
me in on the needed information.

I am going to make the move to get...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rob
MP question.

Hello all,

I have a question that I hope someone, or persons can answer, an fill me
in on the needed information.

I am going to make the move to get back into photography, and am going
to go...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rob
why major brands got out of the market?

DHB wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 19:56:35 -0700, "Mr.Bolshoyhuy"
wrote:

Seems a lot of brands/manufacturers have gotten out of the digital
camera market.
Some made...
Forum: Photographing People September 1st 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Black and White Digital Gallery

Jeff Alu wrote:
Hi, I've updated my site with many new photos, more pics added to "g9", and
added "g10" gallery. Also, new "Series" galleries below the "g" galleries,
and also new "On...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13