Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 1.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leigh Taylor
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras January 24th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.zlr,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
Replies: 5
Posted By Leigh Taylor
How to simulate macro photography of models on real photos inPhotoshop

Surely you realize that there are countless Photoshop experts the world
over, and that some of them explore similar concepts. It's rather "blatant"
of you to make this accusation when he...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.zlr,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
Replies: 5
Posted By Leigh Taylor
How to simulate macro photography of models on real photos inPhotoshop

Surely you realize that there are countless Photoshop experts the world
over, and that some of them explore similar concepts. It's rather "blatant"
of you to make this accusation when he...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

...that you'd invent "vitriol" where it doesn't exist.
Thanks for so quickly identifying yourself as one who can't admit to
being wrong, and in doing so has to resort to fabrication.

Ah well,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

ASAAR wrote:
snip

I tried to read your post and make sense of it, but your point is lost
in your attempts to shout me down with sometimes unrelated and sometimes
contradictory arguments.

The OP...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

Not at all.
The point is and this has been pointed out several times, it is not
necessary to connect the camera to a computer.

But the original poster WANTS to! That's why he started the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

The camera STILL works. If you don't have a computer, then you take the
flash card out, take it to Wal-Mart, or just about any 1hr film printer,
and have it printed. A camera takes PICTURES,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

Not having a computer will not alter the camera's functioning in any
way.
Having a computer will certainly help the user see the images, but it
will not stop the camera from taking the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Replies: 16
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Buskers

Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
Leigh Taylor wrote:
Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

Hey, the CAMERA will work exactly the same if you don't even HAVE a
computer.

No it won't. It won't be able to upload the images from it's memory card
to a computer if it's not...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Replies: 16
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Buskers

Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

That's a truly awful...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

You should be able to persuade the camera to work, but it might not. You
certainly won't get support from Microsoft or Kodak if you can't get it
to work. If you take it back, the next camera...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

pjp wrote:
The redesign required (in my mind) is to basically go back and create a DOS
32/64 bit multi-tasking OS and then add GUI etc. etc. onto it ALL as
separate individual "tasks" rather...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Leigh Taylor
Ron - Kodak guy

Try it before returning means have to wait till "the day" and open box etc.
where-as I still have time to return and choose another if I find out answer
soon enough. I expect the camera itself...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13