Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Forest Wanderer
Forum: Photographing Nature October 18th 07, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Fall Forest Pictures

Hello,

I just updated my site with several new nature shots.

http://www.forestwander.com and http://www.forestwander.com/gallery

I am looking into digiscoping with a cannon G9 does anyone have...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
2007 Fall Pictures

I recently have updated my photography site with over 300 new fall
pictures from the mountains of West Virginia for 2007. http://www.forestwander.com

I am thinking of checking out a new cannon G9...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Naming Flower Pictures

On Sep 5, 3:47 pm, plb49 wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:32 am, Forest Wanderer wrote:

I have taken a bunch of flower pictures and plan to continue...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 5th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Flower Pictures

I have been taking flower pictures off and on for about a year. I love
to take the pictures and I post the on the internet at http://www.floweryforests.com

However, I do not know what these flowers...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Naming Flower Pictures

I have taken a bunch of flower pictures and plan to continue taking
more. I love to take the pictures and share them but I have a problem,
I have no clue what they are called!

I give them generic...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale August 23rd 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Photography Promotion

Hi all,

I have just completed a new section on my website that allows
photographers to submit samples of their work for advertising and
review. A great way to get exposure for your photography work...
Forum: Photographing Nature August 23rd 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Free Review and Submission for your work

Hi all,

I have just completed a new section on my website that allows
photographers to submit samples of their work for advertising and
review. A great way to get exposure for your photography work...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Free Photography Advertising

Hi all,

I have just completed a new section on my website that allows
photographers to submit samples of their work for advertising and
review. A great way to get exposure for your photography work...
Forum: Digital Photography July 16th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Photography Newsletter

On Jul 15, 8:33 pm, ssim wrote:
On Jul 14, 10:51 am, Forest Wanderer wrote:

I have started aPhotographyNewsletter that gives away a free...
Forum: Photographing Nature July 14th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
ForestWander Nature Photography Newsletter

ForestWander Nature Photography Newsletter

I have started a Photography Newsletter that gives away a free image
each week.

You can sign up and receive a free image each week if you would...
Forum: Digital Photography July 14th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Photography Newsletter

I have started a Photography Newsletter that gives away a free image
each week.

You can sign up and receive a free image each week if you would like.

The images that I give away are unique to the...
Forum: Photographing Nature January 24th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Forest Photography Art

Hi,

Me and my 6 year old son hike throughout the forests and mountains of
west viginia taking pictures of wonderful landscape and wildlife
scenes. We have built a site to sell our experiences as...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale January 24th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Forest Photography Art

Hi,

Me and my 6 year old son hike throughout the forests and mountains of
west viginia taking pictures of wonderful landscape and wildlife
scenes. We have built a site to sell our experiences as...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Forest Photography Art

Hi,

Me and my 6 year old son hike throughout the forests and mountains of
west viginia taking pictures of wonderful landscape and wildlife
scenes. We have built a site to sell our experiences as...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display January 24th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 3
Posted By Forest Wanderer
My photography website

Nice looking site. I like how the menu appears after scrolling down.

Check my site I just finished out. I have similar interests.

http://www.forestphotoart.com

On Jan 15, 4:06Â*pm, Tomislav...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Fall Forest images

Thank you for the compliment. I love for people to realize that I am a
Jesus Freak.

I am not ashamed of how I became a child of the Living God through
adversity. My son who was three years old at...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display December 6th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to eug.arts.photography,rec.photo.technique.art,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Infrared Photography Competition

Do you also offer contests for photos from a site like mine?

http://www.forestwander.com

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

DIMi is running an infrared photography competition sponsored by
Forum: Photographing Nature December 6th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to eug.arts.photography,rec.photo.technique.art,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.misc

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

DIMi is running an infrared photography competition sponsored by
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Fall Forest images

I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com
Forum: Photographing Nature December 6th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Fall nature pictures

I recently added some new photos to the forest wander gallery for those
who enjoy nature photos. Let me know if you like them.

http://www.forestwander.com
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Forest Wanderer
WATERFALLS

I want to share my site that is dedicated to waterfall photography. I
am just an amateur but I like sharing my work and posting it for others
to enjoy. Please respond and let me know if you like...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 14th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Outstanding Art/Photo Website award to wedding/portrait photographer

I would like for you to consider one of my sites.

The most recent I have posted is http://www.fores****erfalls.com

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

I've given a Nov 2006 Outstanding...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

I've given a Nov 2006 Outstanding...
Forum: Photographing Nature November 14th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
WATERFALL Pictures

I want to share my waterfall picture site. This site is dedicated to
just waterfall photography. I hope you like it. i will be adding more
as time permits. Please respond if you like...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Forest Wanderer
Waterfall photography group

I have just started a news group specifically for waterfall
photography.

Please feel free to join and discuss waterfall photography techniques
and waterfall...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32