Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
problem with flash Sigma EF 430 ST - for Minolta

On 13 Pa , 20:26, wrote:
While the camera should do it automatically, try setting the camera to,
for example, 1/60 in A mode or M mode.
Is there a "flash" symbol on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 13 Pa , 20:26, wrote:
While the camera should do it automatically, try setting the camera to,
for example, 1/60 in A mode or M mode.
Is there a "flash" symbol on...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment October 13th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
flash Sigma EF 430 ST for Minolta- does not fire with camera

I have the following problem: I want to use it with the
Minolta Dynax 7000i (as far as I know this flash works with i-series),
but
it doesn't work.
It seems that everything is OK - the flash loads,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 13th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
problem with flash Sigma EF 430 ST - for Minolta

While the camera should do it automatically, try setting the camera to,
for example, 1/60 in A mode or M mode.
Is there a "flash" symbol on the camera on?
Is there a built in flash? Is it...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
problem with flash Sigma EF 430 ST - for Minolta

I have the following problem: I want to use it with the
Minolta Dynax 7000i (as far as I know this flash works with i-series),
but
it doesn't work.
It seems that everything is OK - the flash loads,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 6th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Manual for Sigma EF 430 ST (Minolta Dynax)

I'm looking for a manual fo flash Sigma EF 430 ST - can anybody help?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 9th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

I tested the kit - and I must say that I'm really happy with it - it;s
a really fine, friendly and well-designed camera. Working with it is a
pleasure :-)

Chinon CG-5 is definetely worth buying :-)
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 07, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

Well, I should get in my hands the kit in the following week, I'm
going to test it and let you know if I like it. Of course I know that
the photos are taken by the person holds the camera, the camera...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

On 26 Lip, 09:06, Richard Polhill
On 25 Lip, 11:36, wrote:
On 25 Lip, 11:29,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

On 25 Lip, 11:36, wrote:
On 25 Lip, 11:29, wrote:

On Jul 25, 5:06 pm, wrote:

Hi, I'm considering a purchase of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

On 25 Lip, 11:29, wrote:
On Jul 25, 5:06 pm, wrote:

Hi, I'm considering a purchase of Chinon CG-5 camera with lenses and
flash - does anyone...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

On 25 Lip, 10:54, Richard Polhill
On 25 Lip, 10:25, Richard Polhill
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

On 25 Lip, 10:25, Richard Polhill
Hi, I'm considering a purchase of Chinon CG-5 camera with lenses and
flash - does...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
chinon cg-5 - worth buying?

Hi, I'm considering a purchase of Chinon CG-5 camera with lenses and
flash - does anyone use this model and could advise me if it is worth
buying? I would be grateful for help!
Martin
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14