Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Strange behavior for jpg thumbnails in XP Windows Exporer

On Nov 9, 8:49 am, wrote:
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:21:59 -0000, in rec.photo.digital

What's going on here? This error is 100% reproducible among all my
digital photos, spanning...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Strange behavior for jpg thumbnails in XP Windows Exporer

For the tens of thousands of photos I have on my computer, I maintain
this type of directory structu

:::event directory (such as Christmas 2005, Aunt Millie's birthday,
whatever)
:::::: L photo...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted light corrections by photo lab - suggestions?

I just picked up an order of vacation pictures that I'd submitted
online for development by Lifepics, which handles photo processing for
the Wegmans supermarkets in my area.

Several of these...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3