Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the_niner_nation[_3_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Harley Davidson, American legend...

"Jer" wrote in message
Alienjones wrote:

Arnold Blazer sent me this Harley story a while ago...

A biker...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7

Alienjones wrote:

Arnold Blazer sent me this Harley story a while ago...

A biker...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 28th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 31
Handy photo bank

"Focus" wrote in message
I just got a Mustek portable HD. It's really fantastic as a back up for all
the cards and even straight...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Handy photo bank

"Focus" wrote in message
I just got a Mustek portable HD. It's really fantastic as a back up for all
the cards and even straight...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Portugal rocks !

"
That was the biggest cover-up I ever seen.
Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_McCann#Criticism_of_the_parents

From the beginning I felt the parents had something to do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Portugal rocks !

"
That was the biggest cover-up I ever seen.
Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_McCann#Criticism_of_the_parents

From the beginning I felt the parents had something to do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Choosing the right gear for India..help please!

Hi..I am going to India very soon and been into photography for a year or
so,and looking to take candid/portrait/landscape/every day type photos
whilst there and not sure what equipment I should...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Portugal rocks !

"Sosumi" wrote in message
I put another small album of pictures together. From the rocky coast to
surfers at the beach and some...
Forum: Digital Photography February 24th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Portugal rocks !

"Sosumi" wrote in message
I put another small album of pictures together. From the rocky coast to
surfers at the beach and some...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 18th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Candid portrait photography...help please..

" Hi!
I usually take 2 lenses: the 17-85 IS USM and my 70-300 IS USM.
The first one gives me the possibility of 17mm (~28mm film) thus allowing
to take buildings close-up and yet gives me a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 17th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Candid portrait photography...help please..

Hi...I am going to India soon and want to try my hand at taking candid type
photographs of people going about their day to day business..

I havn't photographed in India before, and know that in...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11