Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith
New Olympus dSLRs

babaloo wrote:

Pictures suggest Olympus has given up trying to move users to
non-traditional form factors. These cameras resemble a 1930s Exacta, the way
consumers expect...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By Keith
How do you guys view your digital photos?

King Sardon wrote:

How do you guys view your digital photos?

Computer monitor obviously, but I mean after that. Say you want to
show a bunch of people a few dozen shots....
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Keith
How to buy a good lense

wrote:

Is this lense good and worthed to buy??

GENUINE CANON EOS 75 - 300 mm F4 - 5.6 Mk III ZOOM LENS
on www.ebay.co.uk
GBP 75.00
Item number: 130073064653

It's...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Keith
Flickr: Finding Photos w/Comments?

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

I want to see all of my photos which have comments.

Anybody know if there is a more direct way than You|Recent Activity?

Why not try the Flickr chatrooms...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Keith
OS X, where have my photos gone?

Ken Lucke wrote:

In article
,
Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith
How do I match printed photos to screen using Photoshop?

Doug McDonald wrote:

Keith wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote:

I'm terminally confused. Is there are a book "Color...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith
How do I match printed photos to screen using Photoshop?

Doug McDonald wrote:

I'm terminally confused. Is there are a book "Color Conversion
Issues for Dummy PhD's"?

Doug McDonald

Just get Martin Evening's...
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Keith
Aperture or iphoto

Bruce Lewis wrote:

(Keith) writes:

can filter and tweak a large number of photos after a shoot and export
them to wherever I want very...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Keith
Aperture or iphoto

David Cleland wrote:

Keith wrote:
David Cleland wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/bagelturf/
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Keith
Aperture or iphoto

David Cleland wrote:

I have bought aperture and have been using it for a few months but I am
thinking about going back to iphoto.... am I mad should work on with
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By Keith
For those who think Apple OS security is a non-issue....

Phil Wheeler wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:
Phil Wheeler wrote:
Scott Schuckert wrote:

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and their own way of...
Forum: Digital Photography October 24th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Keith
The Megapixel Race

David J Taylor
wrote:

Is it fundamental that the larger sensor requires such a bulky
arrangement? And the 4/3 sensor seems lumbered...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By Keith
Photo sharing

Al wrote:

Yes but there is limited storage unless you own a premium account on
Flickr.

It's good value though in my opinion. The free account limits you to
seeing the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Keith
Canon G7 announced

Daniel Silevitch wrote:

There was some speculation here recently about whether Canon would
continue their G series. According to a press release on DP Review, the
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 81
Posted By Keith
best camera for pano photography?

"Mark"" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article ,
Nik says...
hi I want to buy new...
Forum: Digital Photography July 21st 06, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Keith
JPEG and lossy

Morton Linder wrote:

Conrad wrote:
Hi,

Working with JPEG files - does opening and closing cause lossy damage
to image or do you have to perform tweaks (i.e.,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16