Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the Legend of LAX
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 12, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 208
Posted By the Legend of LAX
Camera JPEG engines

On 11/18/2012 3:33 PM, Alfred Molon wrote:
I'd be curious about your opinion/experience with the JPEG output of
today's cameras. Do you only shoot RAW and postprocess everything, or
RAW+JPEG...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 12, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By the Legend of LAX
LA life / Space shuttle

On 10/14/2012 4:09 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2012.10.14 18:56 , the Legend of LAX wrote:

Here is a link to a small website I put up. The second page is mostly
detail reference shots for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 12, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By the Legend of LAX
LA life / Space shuttle

On 10/14/2012 6:15 AM, Alan Browne wrote:

They are - did you get shots at LAX?

I got some shots of it in the hangar, but nothing of it on the move.
From what I have seen, there were some...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 12, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By the Legend of LAX
LA life / Space shuttle

On 10/13/2012 2:58 PM, Alan Browne wrote:

Some interesting photos coming out of LA as they move the shuttle from
LAX to its new home. A logistical nightmare with some amusing side
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 23rd 12, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By the Legend of LAX
Duck: did you snag Endeavour?

On 2012-09-22 12:44:50 -0700, Bruce said:

the Legend of LAX ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 22nd 12, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By the Legend of LAX
Duck: did you snag Endeavour?

I was standing literally feet from touchdown with only a handful of
other people. I have posted some pics on my Facebook page.

http://tinyurl.com/8s5fnrr

--
Dale G Elhardt AG6MA
Cypress Ca

On 9/12/2011 9:28 AM, Savageduck wrote:

Traditional & modified open carry is permitted in many states, and there
are usually clear rules to the way "Open carry" is implemented in each
of the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7