Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KatWoman[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,sci.image.processing,comp.multimedia
Replies: 0
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Shrinking a picture --- and it becomes blur !!

wrote in message
Hello !

I do computer graphics as a hobby, and have produced quite a number of
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,alt.photography
Replies: 54
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
How to remove crease from photo?

"Jerrymander" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a photo that was folded in half, unfortunately,
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.windows,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
Replies: 36
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
How can I remove all white pixels?

wrote in message
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

AutoCAD, OTOH ... earlier...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 19th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 59
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
where's the newsgroup adjudicator???

"Benny" no spam wrote in message
These 4 newsgroups used to be 4 of the best for digital and Photoshop
postings but now...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 60
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
where's the newsgroup adjudicator???

"Benny" no spam wrote in message
These 4 newsgroups used to be 4 of the best for digital and Photoshop
postings but now...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Seeking Consistent Color -- CS3, Zoomify export

"Jeremy Nixon" ~$!~( )@( )u.defocus.net wrote in message
Richard Karash wrote:

Which profile? I've tested it both ways....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 11th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Seeking Consistent Color -- CS3, Zoomify export

"Richard Karash" wrote in message

I'm using the Zoomify export in CS3 Mac Leopard. Mostly, everything is
going smoothly.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 19th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.graphics.photoshop
Replies: 9
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Fool proof way to display your photos on ANY monitor

"Ryadia" wrote in message

"KatWoman" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 17th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.graphics.photoshop
Replies: 9
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Fool proof way to display your photos on ANY monitor

"Ryadia" wrote in message
There has been countless debates about how best to process your photos so
that when other...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.video.desktop,alt.graphics.photoshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 10
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
video: Photosynth + Seadragon = "All your photos are belong to us"

"Noah Stevens" wrote in message
Holy Christ! That's amazing. I don't know if I am shocked or awed or
both. The ramifications of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 1st 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,adobe.photoshop.windows,alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.macintosh
Replies: 22
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Canon 10D - critical problem

wrote in message
On May 29, 3:35 pm, "KatWoman" wrote:

make sure you have the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,adobe.photoshop.windows,alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.macintosh
Replies: 22
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Canon 10D - critical problem

wrote in message
On May 29, 10:37 am, wrote:
im using the same card reader...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,adobe.photoshop.windows,alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.macintosh
Replies: 22
Posted By KatWoman[_2_]
Canon 10D - critical problem

wrote in message
hey folks.

im experiencing something awful w/ my 10d... i take pictures, i view
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13