Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 7.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uw wayne
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By uw wayne
Uninvited wedding guest!

On Nov 18, 2:34 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
"uw wayne" wrote in message

On Nov...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 18th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By uw wayne
Uninvited wedding guest!

On Nov 18, 2:34 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
"uw wayne" wrote in message

On Nov...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 18th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By uw wayne
Uninvited wedding guest!

On Nov 18, 2:14 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday...
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By uw wayne
Uninvited wedding guest!

On Nov 18, 2:14 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 16th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By uw wayne
Annika: looky here

On Oct 15, 7:33 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:
Just read that Canon has announced the development of an 800mm f5.6 L lens.
I think it's just what you need, based on the stuff you've...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 68
Posted By uw wayne
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

On Oct 14, 3:45 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
OK sports fans, today we're gonna see what the 40D can really do.
Here is a full-size image from the 40D that I took a few hours ago.
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 70
Posted By uw wayne
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

On Oct 14, 3:45 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
OK sports fans, today we're gonna see what the 40D can really do.
Here is a full-size image from the 40D that I took a few hours ago.
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By uw wayne
Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

On Oct 14, 5:42 am, D_Mac wrote:
No instruction offered here, just an example of what a traditional
monochrome image created from a colour digital one can look like. Full
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 13th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By uw wayne
This News Group

On Oct 13, 11:33 am, "Kev" wrote:
I have been "lurking" in this group for only a short time, hoping I might
read something of interest regarding the subject.
unfortunately I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 82
Posted By uw wayne
FOR RITA:

On Oct 12, 1:26 am, D_Mac wrote:
On Oct 12, 12:19 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Oct 11, 9:07 pm, D_Mac wrote:

On...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 82
Posted By uw wayne
FOR RITA:

On Oct 11, 9:07 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Oct 12, 7:32 am, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:

"D_Mac" wrote in message

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 6th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By uw wayne
Nikon 35mm gear what to do...

On Oct 5, 10:06 am, "Sue Ridge" wrote:
I've got a load of 35mm gear ie FTn, F2S, F2SB, F2A's, F2AS, Nikkormats,
Rangefinder SP, S2 and S bodies. All prety much...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By uw wayne
UPSET AT THE 40D !

On Oct 1, 8:04 am, Annika1980 wrote:
My cat, Divot, (that's "Mr. Divs" to you) was not happy to see the 40D
and the incredible 70-200 f/2.8L peering at him.

Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By uw wayne
UPSET AT THE 40D !

On Oct 1, 8:04 am, Annika1980 wrote:
My cat, Divot, (that's "Mr. Divs" to you) was not happy to see the 40D
and the incredible 70-200 f/2.8L peering at him.

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 29
Posted By uw wayne
Gush by numbers

On Sep 30, 5:29 pm, wrote:
On Sep 30, 5:54 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Sep 29, 1:39 am, wrote:

On...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 30th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 29
Posted By uw wayne
Gush by numbers

On Sep 29, 1:39 am, wrote:
On Sep 29, 1:21 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On Sep 28, 4:30 pm, wrote:

I'm just...
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 107
Posted By uw wayne
GARY FONG KEEPS THEM HANGIN !

On Sep 26, 9:42 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Well sports fans, an old friend returned tonight so it was time to do
some portrait shooting with the Fantastic 40D. Of course the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 27th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 108
Posted By uw wayne
GARY FONG KEEPS THEM HANGIN !

On Sep 26, 9:42 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Well sports fans, an old friend returned tonight so it was time to do
some portrait shooting with the Fantastic 40D. Of course the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 35
Posted By uw wayne
THE GREATEST GIFT !

On Sep 19, 8:07 pm, wrote:
On Sep 19, 9:00 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:30 am, wrote:

On...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 35
Posted By uw wayne
THE GREATEST GIFT !

On Sep 19, 10:30 am, wrote:
On Sep 19, 11:26 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:48 am, "Advocate54" wrote:

Some...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By uw wayne
EVEN BAD HAIR DAYS LOVE THE 20D !

On Sep 5, 8:33 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Drove the new FJ Cruiser over to my favorite stomping ground at lunch
today and got all these shots without even getting out of the car. ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 6th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By uw wayne
EVEN BAD HAIR DAYS LOVE THE 20D !

On Sep 5, 8:33 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Drove the new FJ Cruiser over to my favorite stomping ground at lunch
today and got all these shots without even getting out of the car. ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 6th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 25
Posted By uw wayne
- It was Rough and Tough, but it's posted

On Sep 5, 7:56 pm, JimKramer wrote:
Rough and Tough is (finally) posted

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rough

It's tough to judge when every image has merit, but for "rough &...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 6th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By uw wayne
Another new (old) Nikon lens

On Sep 5, 6:21 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
I found a nifty old Nikon lens for $100 which is really impressive.
Nikon Series E 75-150mm f/3.5

Super bokeh, fairly fast fixed...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 6th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm