Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rudy Lacchin
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 09:07 AM Posted to nz.comp,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Simple website design critique please.

"click" wrote in message

It uses Javascript - but what I can't figure is that with ie7, browsing
the page(s) on my HD, ie...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 7th 07, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Nikon lens turns to gold!

Well, by weight, nearly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PERFECT-GLASS-NO-MARKS-Nikon-28mm-f-1-4-AF-Lens-28-f1-4_W0QQitemZ230148781712QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3343QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I like the bonus: spend...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Exposure time im space

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
Just curious - assuming you were on a planet, Mars, Saturn, Venus,
Neptune etc., what exposure time...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Canon fixed my a310 for free. It took 8 days

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:27:05 GMT, a rather smug Rudy Lacchin wrote:

That's only marginally useful...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 24th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Dust = non-issue

"G.T." wrote in message
I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:
I've cleaned it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 24th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Dust = non-issue

"David Dyer-Bennet" wrote in message
RichA wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 07, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
posting photo to newsgroups

"monrae fordi" wrote in message
I would like to post a quite high quality photo to a newsgroup that does
not accept photos...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 07, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Canon fixed my a310 for free. It took 8 days

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:44:41 -0400, Woodsman wrote:

It would be nice if there was a website that...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 21st 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Strange Question Revisited.

"ben brugman" wrote in message
In november last year I did ask a question which generated a lot of
response. The main subject was...
Forum: Digital Photography June 19th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
question: multiple images into one large image (like panorama stitching)

"RJB" wrote in message
Hola folks... I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me
find what I am looking...
Forum: Digital Photography June 19th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"RJB" wrote in message
Hola folks... I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me
find what I am looking...
Forum: Digital Photography June 18th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Defect in Canon: How to fix

wrote in message

Yesterday my Canon Powershot A85 started malfuncitoning and I can't
get rid of the effect...
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Easy Fix for Infamous Canon E18 Error

"T.C. Mann" wrote in message
I own a Canon A60 Powershot which just recently started giving me the
E18...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
wanna see Aliens on Earth

"the web souls" wrote in message
Hi,

Beleive it or not....
Aliens are on Earth now..

Wanna see the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 07, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Is the one on the left Fake?

"Edward" wrote in message
Sony MemoryStick Pro Duo... I bought it a while back, and I just got
another...
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
One million ISO (equivalent)

"Rich" wrote in message
-10 stops under exposure of a scene at 100 ISO. 49 metered points.
Olympus E-330. ...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Do other cameras have built-in feature similar to "Color accent" scene in some Canon DCs?

"RockyZ" wrote in message
On 30 May 2007 20:21:28 -0700, wrote:

"Color Accent" is a gimmick to
Forum: Digital Photography May 27th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 16
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Memory management

"Girish Kulkarni" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for hints on memory management while out backpacking with
Forum: Digital Photography May 27th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
"Make" flash controller

Does anyone in this NG have a "Make" flash controller - or any other type of
flash trigger? I'm considering trying my hand at some "high speed"
photography - like capturing water droplets or...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 14th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
How to hold a camera

"wh" wrote in message
When I use a 75-300mm lens, I hold onto the lens with my left hand with
the fingers on top, and my thumb...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Trying to print a camera shot bigger than A4

"edigi" wrote in message
Lots of people have 6,7,8 or even 10mb digital camera now, but what
good...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 10th 07, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
One for RichA

"Pete D" wrote in message
Enjoy your metal body, how much resale value now?
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Burt Young's official website

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
hussain wrote:
The awaited launch of Burt Young's official website is now available

Does anyone...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Thumbnail question

"bateman" wrote in message
On May 6, 10:14 pm, Charles Gillen gillen@hisdotcom wrote:
bateman ...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rudy Lacchin
Is there a market for used SLR equipment?

On 2007-04-29 07:08:55 -0700, CoolPix said:

Just wondering if there is a market for used SLR cameras. I have a
Canon A2 in mint condition, with 2 Lens and Flash.
Where is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37