Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kinon O'Cann
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Finally, a decent P&S??

"David J Taylor"
wrote in
message ...
Kinon O'Cann wrote:
"David J Taylor"
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 25th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

PS: Conan has 2 strong legs and cuts off your head.

Wolfie,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 08:25 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
Kinon O'Cann wrote:

Fatass, how many times have I told you that your trolls must have
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 02:10 PM Posted to aus.photo,be.rec.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 194
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
50mm pictures with D300

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Let me put it this way:

I understand and appreciate your traditional definition of a zoom...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 08, 02:10 PM Posted to aus.photo,be.rec.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 225
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
50mm pictures with D300

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Let me put it this way:

I understand and appreciate your traditional definition of a zoom...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 02:02 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

[18-200mm]

Nope, it works per designed specification. ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 22nd 08, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 37
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Rule #1: Rockwell is a moron

Look, if you're going to post articles by imbeciles, post something more
recent. This is amazingly stupid, even by Rockwell's extremely low
standards.
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 29
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Solution for expensive mem cards...

"Sosumi" wrote in message

"Mark B." wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 9th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 29
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Solution for expensive mem cards...

"Sosumi" wrote in message

"Mark B." wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 8th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[SI] - SHOOT IN - Pucker up, Sour's Posted

"JimKramer" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/gallery/sour

Three pix, all lemons. I love...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 8th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 40
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[PIC] Chromatic Aberration?

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Tony Polson wrote:

Is this chromatic...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 8th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 40
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[PIC] Chromatic Aberration?

"JimKramer" wrote in message
Is this chromatic aberration around the dogs' ears?

Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Oly "does it" again.

If I hadn't seen this, I would have thought someone was kidding:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympussp560uz/page8.asp

Check out the "Expression Edit" feature. My nomination for the most...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Long zoom EVFs

"dj_nme" wrote in message

Does it make much difference to apparent noise if you set the resolution
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 17th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Autumn Critique

"hickster11" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 14th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
{SI} SHOOTIN Critique

"michelo" wrote in message

"Douglas" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Question: Comparison of Compacts

"veritas" wrote in message
12 months ago I asked here what the best compact was . I was
recommended the Panasonic...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 12th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[SI] Autumn Critique

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Kinon O'Cann wrote:

Paul Furman: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/90213624

Geez,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 12th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Autumn Critique

wrote in message
On Dec 12, 9:35 am, "Kinon O'Cann" ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 12th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[SI] Autumn Critique

--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL

Melbourne? Hot damn. Loved Charlie and Jakes barbeque. Still There? the
pulled pork was to die for.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 12th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[SI] My take ...

"Douglas" wrote in message
Undecided (as always) about the subject matter, Autum is 9 months away
here. I decided on a neutral...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 12th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
[SI] Autumn Critique

Well, work has let up a little, so why not take the time to trash someone
else's efforts? Like they say, if you can't do it, criticize it. You may
conclude, after reading this, that my photography...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
Ping: Rita

You shoulda kept that 1DIII:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=25922866

It starts...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
17.5 MP from the Panasonic DMC-FZ8

"John Navas" wrote in message

Based on his caustic and sarcastic reply, I think Navas is trying to suck
you in...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Kinon O'Cann
17.5 MP from the Panasonic DMC-FZ8

"John Navas" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:15:26 -0500, "Kinon O'Cann"
wrote...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125