Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pooua
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 08, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
Photographing Ultraluminous LED-lit Art Projects

On Mar 21, 2:47 pm, Bob Williams wrote:
Pooua wrote:
http://web.mit.edu/neltnerb/www/artwork/index.htmlfeatures artwork
illuminated by super-bright LEDs, but the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
Photographing Ultraluminous LED-lit Art Projects

On Mar 20, 9:02*am, Don Stauffer in Minnesota
wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:39 pm, Pooua wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
Photographing Ultraluminous LED-lit Art Projects

http://web.mit.edu/neltnerb/www/artwork/index.html features artwork
illuminated by super-bright LEDs, but the photos do not accurately
reflect the colors of the lighting. The artist says that his...
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Pooua
Overlaying one jpg on another?

On Mar 17, 9:00*pm, "Gerrit" wrote:
I am trying to make a photobook for a significant moment in my
father-in-law's life.
It will consist of photos from his and his...
Forum: Digital Photography March 15th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Pooua
I try again: #5200 - Astratto.

On Mar 14, 4:00*pm, "fotoquid" wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoquid/2332692415/

Your comments are wellsomes... specially again the alternative crop I
done...

I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
pi-casa su casa

On Mar 6, 12:54*pm, -=Rob wrote:
How can you use Picasa's web-site without using Picasa software ?

Picasa (Google Photos) website is no different than any other website.
I go...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
typical (small) motion blurring

On Mar 7, 10:14*am, dale_78 wrote:
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:09:21 +1300, "Pixie" wrote:

"Pooua" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Pooua
Why Are These Photos Out Of Focus II

On Mar 5, 8:08 am, (GregS) wrote:
In article , Pooua wrote:

I have been trying...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Pooua
Why Are These Photos Out Of Focus II

On Mar 5, 2:33 am, Ron Hunter wrote:
Pooua wrote:
I have been trying for a few years to get a sharp focus on my photos,
but it is rare that I succeed. Here are some...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
pi-casa su casa

On Mar 4, 6:55*pm, "norven_munky" wrote:

That's interesting. I use Google's Picasa Website, but not their
imaging software. I hadn't realized it supported RAW, either.

I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On Mar 4, 6:33*pm, Mike Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:30:38 -0800 (PST), Pooua wrote:
I have been trying for a few years to get a sharp focus on my photos,
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Pooua
typical (small) motion blurring

On Mar 4, 5:43*pm, James1234567 wrote:
* * *Could anyone point me to any information on this question: If a
person is attempting and reasonably capable of holding a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Pooua
Why Are These Photos Out Of Focus II

I have been trying for a few years to get a sharp focus on my photos,
but it is rare that I succeed. Here are some recent samples from last
night. All shots were taken with a Canon 20D, a Canon 20 mm...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By Pooua
Vacation Photos - 2007 X Prize - Holloman AFB Air & Space Expo

I took a 1-week vacation from my day job to travel to the 2007 X Prize/
Holloman AFB Air & Space Expo in October. I attended the event on
Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27. I took the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Pooua
Trouble Focusing Stars and Planets

On Oct 1, 1:41 pm, "Ali" wrote:
Tripod, manual focus set to infinity.

I use a Velbon El Carmagne 540 tripod. Not all infinity is equal
focus.
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Pooua
Trouble Focusing Stars and Planets

On Oct 1, 6:36 am, "Jeff R." wrote:
"Pooua" wrote in message

I don't see very well, and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Pooua
Trouble Focusing Stars and Planets

I don't see very well, and night shots of any sort are extremely
difficult for me to focus manually. Even my best efforts to focus on
the night sky usually results in stars and planets appearing as...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Pooua
Why Is This Photo Blurry?

On Sep 28, 2:35 pm, "Ali" wrote:
There's your problem.

1) 1/8 is usually too slow to hand hold without getting motion blur of the
camera. Hence the blurry photo.

Telling...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Pooua
Why Is This Photo Blurry?

On Sep 28, 12:58 pm, "Ali" wrote:
Obviously we can't see the other photos you are talking about, so I will
deal with the one you posted.

What was the shutter speed?

Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Pooua
Why Is This Photo Blurry?

For some reason, just about all my photos, regardless of camera, are
blurry, especially night shots. I can't figure out what is causing it.
Here is a photo that I took yesterday, using a Canon 20 mm...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Pooua
Which Lens For Stereoscopic Photography?

I understand that stereoscopic photography separates the photographic
lenses by 1/30 of the size of the object being photographed. However,
I don't know the optimal field of view for stereoscopic...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Pooua
Need Camera Advice For Event

On Sep 19, 5:18 pm, "Frank ess" wrote:
Pooua wrote:
I plan to travel out-of-state to an event that will have lots of
outdoor exhibits, and I will also travel through a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Pooua
Need Camera Advice For Event

On Sep 19, 7:10 am, "Juan R. Pollo" wrote:
If your subjects will be stationary, then a simple "cha-cha" method will
work.

I use that method, but it is difficult for me...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Pooua
Need Camera Advice For Event

On Sep 19, 3:40 pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
I really like the 10-22 A very nice lens for the money

I recall a device that screwed onto the lens like a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 07, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Pooua
Need Camera Advice For Event

On Sep 19, 12:37 am, "Sue Ridge" wrote: