Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Weird Canon numbering scheme? (198-9900)

Fred wrote:
wrote:
Seems canon numbering scheme that usually goes like this:

152canon/img_5244.jpg
181canon/img_8148.jpg
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 140
Posted By [email protected]
Are you converting your RAW images to DNG?

JC Dill wrote:
Reading the DAM book (chapter 1, online), it suggests that RAW images
be converted to DNG. Googling on DNG I find that it's a format
created by Adobe in...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
The perfect camera

Graham Fountain wrote:
W.Boeke wrote:
Who decides about digital camera features? Maybe only the marketing
departments
of the camera industry. They apparently decided...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
RainbowTronics: Big Mistake.

He did try to cancel the order, and was given a stall, only to learn that it
was supposedly shipped when the company was supposed to have been closed.

Credit card issuers will charge back the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
RainbowTronics: Big Mistake.

He asked, he was answered. Feel free to disagree with my assessment of
his actions, intelligence, or mental competence. He did something
stupid, then advertised the fact to all and sundry,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Canon S3 IS vs. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7?

MaryJane Puxley wrote:
I am considering buying either the Canon S3 or the Panasonic Lumix FZ7 but
their reviews and specs are so similar that I'm stymied. I'd appreciate your...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Sample photos - Leica

HW wrote:
Sightseeing in Manhattan

http://home.netvigator.com/~wongh/a.jpg [a-o] etc..

Don't think 970 x 670 pixels will do a leica camera justice.
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 06, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Media brand DVD+R preference?

Any preferences for what brand to choose for DVD+R discs ..?

-Bulkpaq
-CMC
-Intenso
-MediaRange