Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mortman
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By mortman
Invisible Pics on CompactFlash Card

Roy G wrote:
"Searcher7" wrote in message
I have a Canon Powershot G2 with a Sandisk Ultra 2 ...
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 09, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By mortman
How to use bracketing exposures

carp wrote:
Tripod and several shots would be perfect for still life/studio
compositions; what about when everything is in motion and there is no
opportunity to use a tripod? Is it then that...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By mortman
Photoblog of China Beijing to Hong Kong

Gatley wrote:
Just got back from China, posting some photos and highlights.

Enjoy

-David

http://gatley.blogspot.com

Your pictures got me thinking back to a 20 day trip to China I...
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mortman
Which 18-200mm lens

I have been considering both the Tamron and the Sigma 18-200mm lenses.
Any thoughts as to which would be the better choice would be
appreciated. How would either of them compare in quality of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By mortman
Various JPG File Names

ASAAR wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:35:16 -0400, mortman wrote:

Canon's manual indicates that when the color space is set to Adobe
RGB, the file name will start with an underscore...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By mortman
Filename protocol

John McWilliams wrote:
mortman wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Jim wrote:

It is really anybody's guess as to what went on. The OP should open the
files in PS to find out...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By mortman
Various JPG File Names

Jim wrote:
"mortman" wrote in message
John Bean wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:35:15 GMT, "Jim"...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By mortman
Filename protocol

John McWilliams wrote:
Jim wrote:

It is really anybody's guess as to what went on. The OP should open the
files in PS to find out what the profile really is.

And not...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By mortman
Filename protocol

just bob wrote:
"John Bean" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:16:56 -0400, mortman
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By mortman
Filename protocol

John Bean wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:16:56 -0400, mortman
wrote:

I recently took about 700 pictures with my Canon 20D using a single 2Gig
card. [snip]

Are you...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By mortman
Various JPG File Names

John Bean wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:35:15 GMT, "Jim"
wrote:

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By mortman
Filename protocol

I recently took about 700 pictures with my Canon 20D using a single 2Gig
card.
When I uploaded the files to my computer I noticed that some file names
were of the type _MG_1242.JPG while some others...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By mortman
Various JPG File Names