Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wayne J. Cosshall
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Nikon D40x or Canon EOS 400D?

400D. The D40x, whilst a good camera, is a toy in comparison the the
400D which will take you further in terms of your photography options.
The d40x is for the point and shoot crowd really. D80 is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 23rd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 0
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Nikon Australia press releases on D3 and D300

Hi All,

For those who are interested I just got the press releases from Nikon
Australia on the D3 and D300:
D3 http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=1077
D30...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 07:21 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

Re the comment about my signature, I have never intended to cause
offense with this and I've been using the usenet for a very long time
and have no idea of such 'rules' but I have changed my...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 06:58 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

I am neither a plagarist or a liar. You, however seem to be being
deliberately stupid.

The site is a magazine site. The articles are FREE. End of story. I
write articles that seem to make sense to...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 01:02 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

And Frank, yes you are right but I felt I had to reply.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Blog ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 23rd 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon 40D Announced

I must say I like a fairly light camera. I have a 350D and a 400D and
find they are a good weight and size for carrying them around. Most of
the weight is in my lenses so a bit of help from the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon 40D Announced

I must say I like a fairly light camera. I have a 350D and a 400D and
find they are a good weight and size for carrying them around. Most of
the weight is in my lenses so a bit of help from the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 12:55 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

Do you enjoy being a moron or what, because little in your statements
are true?

Press releases are sent out so people will publish them. End of story.
It is in the PR companies' interests for this...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 09:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

The prize is shipped directly from the sponsor, so in this case from the US.

No, us Aussies aren't all so thin skinned but the crap I get from people
with more mouth than brains gets to me...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 05:50 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

And your images will be judged like all the rest, on the quality of your
images, not the idiot who took them.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 05:03 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

No, so much to do my day job, so much to put out press releases, so much
to write the depression article a lot of people found useful and so much
to do the camera tests I'm doing at the moment. Oh...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 164
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Have you tried a speech therapist, I believe they can fix that :)
It has to be 15-20 years since I programmed in LISP. Why LISP for this
application?

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 22nd 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 117
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Have you tried a speech therapist, I believe they can fix that :)
It has to be 15-20 years since I programmed in LISP. Why LISP for this
application?

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 07, 11:01 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

It is coming, been distracted by some other articles I had to get out.

Wayne J. Cosshall
Blog ...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 21st 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

Guy's I had the press releases up before possibly anyone else. That's
why I announced them.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Blog ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

Guy's I had the press releases up before possibly anyone else. That's
why I announced them.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Blog ...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 20th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

OMG what is wrong with you people. Canon or Nikon or whatever pay me
nothing. I treat DIMi the same way I did the print photo mags I edited
for the previous 10 years, put out interesting content,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

OMG what is wrong with you people. Canon or Nikon or whatever pay me
nothing. I treat DIMi the same way I did the print photo mags I edited
for the previous 10 years, put out interesting content,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 164
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Don't be rude, both of you!

Let me see if I can explain how the technical press work. We receive
press releases. Some rewrite the press release in their own words and
publish it. I prefer to just...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 117
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Don't be rude, both of you!

Let me see if I can explain how the technical press work. We receive
press releases. Some rewrite the press release in their own words and
publish it. I prefer to just...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 20th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

36mm - 360mm

Wayne J. Cosshall
Photography and Art Forums...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 117
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Ain't that the truth :)

Wayne J. Cosshall
Photography and Art Forums...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 164
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

Ain't that the truth :)

Wayne J. Cosshall
Photography and Art Forums...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 9
Posted By Wayne J. Cosshall
Canon SX100 Ultra-zoom

Hi All,

Canon's just announced the SX100 with a 10x zoom:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=1073

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 20th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo