Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zalek
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By zalek
RIP Canon SD550 Digital Elph

On Feb 3, 5:07 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" wrote:
? "zalek" ?????? ??? ......
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By zalek
Why new cameras does not have optical viewfinders?

I am looking a new camera to replace my Canon SD550 - most compact
cameras does not have optical viewfinders. To use LCD on a beach - is
very difficult.

Zalek
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By zalek
RIP Canon SD550 Digital Elph

My Canon SD550 commit suicide - so I am looking for other compact
camera. The only thing I didn't like in my old Canon was .AVI movies
format.
I am looking for compact camera, that makes .mpeg...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3