Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 3.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wolfgang Schmittenhammer
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 27th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
[photo] portrait of a planthopper

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
* Colin.D wrote :
Troy Piggins, 9/27/2008 12:29 PM:

3:1 - check out the large-size image for detail...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 27th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Colin.D wrote :
Troy Piggins, 9/27/2008 12:29 PM:

3:1 - check out the large-size image for detail :)

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 29th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
[photos] real macros not taken with 500mm lenses :)

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
* Markus Fuenfrocken wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
My favourite:
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 29th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 34

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
* Markus Fuenfrocken wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
My favourite:
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 29th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
[photos] real macros not taken with 500mm lenses :)

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Markus Fuenfrocken wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
My favourite:
http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_06_28&img=photos/2008_06_28/img_8361.jpg
This one is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 29th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 34

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Markus Fuenfrocken wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
My favourite:
http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_06_28&img=photos/2008_06_28/img_8361.jpg
This one is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 27th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Nikon D70, dedicated infrared

Neil Harrington wrote:
"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
frederick wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 27th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

frederick wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
After converting one of my Nikon D70 cameras to infrared only, I took
a quick shot at the Lion's Park at the end of my street to see the
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 27th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Nikon D70, dedicated infrared

After converting one of my Nikon D70 cameras to infrared only, I took a
quick shot at the Lion's Park at the end of my street to see the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 20th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Nikon D300 remote

Just received from Hong Kong, Pottix Cleon, 3rd party remote for the
Nikon D300. Did some quick testing and it seems to work as described.
They claim 300 feet operating distance but haven't checked...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 16th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Three Dimensional Photos

Mr. Strat wrote:
In article
,
syzygy.sounds wrote:

I'm interested in producing 3D photos with...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Ken likes his D300

Frank Arthur wrote:
"Yvon Travailler" wrote in message
"frederick" a écrit dans le message de
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Will never deal with Wolf Camera again

Roland R. wrote:
Pardon my first post being a rant, but I wanted to sha

I saw that Abes Of Maine had a Nikon D40X kit with 18-55 and 55-200mm lenses
for $709 and BH had the regular kit...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 07, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Frank Arthur wrote:
"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
Well, the people with too much money are out in full...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Frank Arthur wrote:
"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
Well, the people with too much money are out in full...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the new
Nikon D300
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the new
Nikon...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 18th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 43
Should I buy the D80 or wait for the D300?

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
wrote:
I sold my D70...

I have lots of Nikon lenses so I will stay with Nikon, but which one...

Now the 300 costs twice the 80, but is it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 18th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:
I sold my D70...

I have lots of Nikon lenses so I will stay with Nikon, but which one...

Now the 300 costs twice the 80, but is it worth it?

Any reasons you have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 30th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 43
Nano-scam B.S. coming to camera companies

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Sep 29, 11:27 pm, Michael Benveniste
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 30th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

RichA wrote:
On Sep 29, 11:27 pm, Michael Benveniste
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

That's why you'll never see...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 21st 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 62
Do we really need "look at my pictures" updates here?

Jürgen Exner wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Matt Clara wrote:
I don't believe such activity belongs here, and while I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 21st 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Jürgen Exner wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Matt Clara wrote:
I don't believe such activity belongs here, and while I think an
[...]
--
www.mattclara.com

Is this...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 21st 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 62
Do we really need "look at my pictures" updates here?

Matt Clara wrote:
I don't believe such activity belongs here, and while I think an occasional,
look at this one, or this gallery, is fine, particularly when it's tied to a
specific discussion...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 2nd 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
D200 $499, gonna get me a couple!

RichA wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:01 pm, Wolfgang Schmittenhammer
wrote:
Wow with a price like this I am going to get a couple!!! Can't be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49