Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clandestin_écureuil
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 20th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 96
I wonder how Dpreview will handle....

David Kilpatrick wrote:
David J Taylor wrote:
David Kilpatrick wrote:
[]
No, it does matter. If you work with page layout programs, they
normally place images at native size - by...
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Panasonic FZ28 or FZ18 deleting photos

michael adams wrote:
"robert" wrote in message
michael adams wrote:
"robert" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Netbooks

Alfred Molon wrote:
Is anybody using netbooks (eeepc or similar) when travelling with
digital cameras? Due to their small size they are ideal for travelling.
You can also connect a USB...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Want point and shot with wide angle capability

Bob Donahue wrote:
The zoom on my Olympus C-4000 just won't go wide enough for some of my
shots. Are there any good point and shoot digitals out there that can zoom
to "28mm equivalent". (I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 22nd 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Nikon's devasting 1,2,3 punches have taken their toll....

RichA wrote:
On Aug 21, 11:32 pm, "Toby" wrote:
"Richard" schrieb im ...

Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Panorama - Just another lookout

David J Taylor wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
[]
Panos with people often get 'ghosts', wherein people are duplicated in
the picture. I suppose one could eliminate one of the ghost images
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
LCD/TFT Screens

tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:09:34 +0100, "John Lee"
wrote:

I am sure this has been raised many times before, but help would be
appreciated. My...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 5th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 202
LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

William E. Graham wrote:

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 1:21 pm, "William E. Graham"...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 196
LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

William E. Graham wrote:

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 1:21 pm, "William E. Graham"...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Location Lighting

Jake wrote:
I have been looking around at portable lighting for relatively basic
location lighting, but the battery packs seem to be overpriced for what
they are and limited. Quite often,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 5th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Location Lighting

Jake wrote:
I have been looking around at portable lighting for relatively basic
location lighting, but the battery packs seem to be overpriced for what
they are and limited. Quite often,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 10th 08, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 35
D-Mac is back and Loony as Ever!

Annika1980 wrote:
Hey D-Mac, try the Crispy Asian Spring Rolls.
They're delicious!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/rtnash/soylent.jpg

Isn't that Lynda Hill in the background? The...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 8th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 35
HDR and Stepping out a Panorama

wrote:
SS, it's quite dififcult to explain exactly why Douglas gets this
response, if you have not seen his fascinating and lengthy history..
But if interested, read on....
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
What are my rights to old photos?

none wrote:
This is actually a copyright and ownership question, but I'm posting it here
because this is the most heavily trafficked photo newsgroup.

Friends of ours called me with some...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 7th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 35
HDR and Stepping out a Panorama

Alienjones wrote:
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/HDRatdawn.htm

For the sheep bleating in the background... Baaaaah.

Please don't let me interrupt your squabble with various posters,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 77
RAW question

RoushPhotoOnline.com wrote:
On Jun 25, 11:15 pm, tony cooper wrote:
On 26 Jun 2008 00:40:18 GMT, Chris Malcolm
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon
Replies: 7
Canon A650is and Macbook 13?

Justin wrote:
When I connect my A650is to the MacBook nothing happens. I don't get
any sort of icon on the desktop and nothing appears int he Finder.
I installed the software, and when I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 1st 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Sony A100

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Sonny1 wrote:

Hi,I am new to the forum

This is a Usenet newsgroup. Some websites do, however, steal them and
present them as their own browser-based forums.
Forum: Digital Photography June 30th 08, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
low end digital / low light and macro ?

Mark Thomas wrote:
John Sheehy wrote:
John Sheehy wrote in
:
I'm just stating the facts as I find them.

Indeed. Like asaar,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Secret editing of EXIF data for photographs using freeware

Nomen Nescio wrote:
clandestin_=C3=A9cureuil wrote:

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
clandestin_=3DC3=3DA9cureuil wrote:
=20
As the time is dependent on the camera owner...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 08, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Secret editing of EXIF data for photographs using freeware

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
clandestin_=C3=A9cureuil wrote:

As the time is dependent on the camera owner setting it correctly and mos=
t=20
cameras don't have geo-data...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Secret editing of EXIF data for photographs using freeware

hummingbird wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:48:36 -0700 'EXIF Info'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:45:48 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

You could just strip the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 26th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 77
RAW question

tony cooper wrote:
On 26 Jun 2008 00:40:18 GMT, Chris Malcolm
wrote:

In rec.photo.digital Alan Browne wrote:
tony cooper...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Full-frame sensor digicams are always SLRs?

NimPhrey wrote:
Perhaps there is a technical or economic reason. Any takers?

Why must consumers be limited to SLRs when they want to purchase a
full-frame digital camera.

It has to do...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 77
RAW question

Don Stauffer in Minnesota wrote:
On Jun 23, 10:16 am, tony cooper wrote:
I have a Nikon D40 that is capable of shooting RAW as a .NEF file, but
I don't have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26